fbpx

it will be interesting to see what this goes for

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone it will be interesting to see what this goes for

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Bob

it sounds fair to me that maybe she bought one for a friend and the friend did not want it or the friend bought one on their own and did not need it. She will most likely end up losing money with all the fees if it sells for only $120.

Jodi
      Participant

Sometimes Ski or Frozen buy three for two friends. It’s happened.

Bob

If I had the extra cash I’d be more then happy to buy extra and get them to people here

Skigod377
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

it sounds fair to me that maybe she bought one for a friend and the friend did not want it or the friend bought one on their own and did not need it. She will most likely end up losing money with all the fees if it sells for only $120.

That is a really good possibility and a good way of looking at it. She would not want to lose money on something like this. I thought I might end up listing one, too, so it def happens.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

That is a really good possibility and a good way of looking at it. She would not want to lose money on something like this. I thought I might end up listing one, too, so it def happens.

If you have an extra one wouldn’t it be better to get it to someone here??

Skigod377
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Perhaps they are not a forum member… Or if you were talking about me, I went for 2 days without getting a PM about the green fledge. I figued folks were just broke or really didn’t want it that bad. I wanted a forum member to get it, but didnt want to run around PMing everyone… what if EVERYONE replied with a yes? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Selling stuff on here can get a little harrowing, what with people responding to posts and others PMing, it gets confusing about who had first dibs… some are “interested” but are not sure… you respond with a yes to one, and then check the topic to find another had said yes, too. Ebay is much more simple.

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Perhaps they are not a forum member… Or if you were talking about me, I went for 2 days without getting a PM about the green fledge. I figued folks were just broke or really didn’t want it that bad. I wanted a forum member to get it, but didnt want to run around PMing everyone… what if EVERYONE replied with a yes? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Selling stuff on here can get a little harrowing, what with people responding to posts and others PMing, it gets confusing about who had first dibs… some are “interested” but are not sure… you respond with a yes to one, and then check the topic to find another had said yes, too. Ebay is much more simple.

I’m still interested? =P

Bob

I was thinking you could post it in the flea market section so you would not have to deal with fees and who ever gets if first gets it first. If you are not paying attention you lose it

See you already have at least 1 person here that wants it. sell it ot Nirvana and call it a day

Skigod377
                    Participant

I already sold it to WSC. I had PM’d Nirvana about it, and then deleted the PM when I read Cheryl was gonna offer Nirvana hers. It was all a big mix-up, but at least a forum member did get it and Melody is planning on a few more. ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I already sold it to WSC. I had PM’d Nirvana about it, and then deleted the PM when I read Cheryl was gonna offer Nirvana hers. It was all a big mix-up, but at least a forum member did get it and Melody is planning on a few more. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yah, silly Cheryl thought she wasn’t going to like it….ROFLMAO

I’m still interested…..*wink wink, nudge nudge*……*kick?* jk I’m sure no one has one, I’ll e-mail Melody. But if one should arrise…

Maria
                        Participant

I think all the available ones are gone, but Melody left the option of making a few more open…

Skigod377
                          Participant

There is the one on Ebay! ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
                            Participant

Oh yeah. Have at it, Nirvana!

I agree, selling here is complicated. I really have to stop selling here. I get a headache everytime. It’s interesting though, I have to give it that.

Skigod377
                              Participant

The biggest thing I worry about is making someone mad. I dont want to piss off friends, you know? Its bad buisness…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.