fbpx

Is there any chance………

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Is there any chance………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

….that there will be other dragons in the Twilight color? Like males, mothers, scratchers, laps, etc?
    :squeak:!! :squeak:!! :squeak:!! :squeak:!!
    I would **LOVE** to see that, not to mention make my credit card go into meltdown to get my hands on them. 😆
    !!:squeak: !! :squeak: !! :squeak: !! :squeak:!!

Pegasi1978
    Participant

I think the twillight color would look fabulous on the other dragons!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Oooooo, Yes!!!!!!!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Melody
        Keymaster

tasgrs wrote:

Quote:

….that there will be other dragons in the Twilight color? Like males, mothers, scratchers, laps, etc?
          I would **LOVE** to see that, not to mention make my credit card go into meltdown to get my hands on them. 😆

Olimpia is painting more SKS in that color, but you guys are all sick of those. Maybe, I can ask. We do have one other Oriental Sun dragon in Twilight for Ebay.

Melody wrote:

tasgrs wrote:

Quote:

Olimpia is painting more SKS in that color, but you guys are all sick of those. Maybe, I can ask. We do have one other Oriental Sun dragon in Twilight for Ebay.

I can wait until the move is complete and you guys are all settled in!! If that means that there will be Twilight production pieces! **rubbing hands together gleefully at the thought**
          I’m not sick of the SK’s in that color; I just can’t afford one. I was mooning over her last night in front of my husband, making very *pointed* remarks about how much I LOVED the color, and our coming anniversary, but he refused to rise to the bait. 😆 That’s when the idea hit me to squeak for the color in the other sculptures.
          Nope….if there’s a chance of getting this color, I can definitely be patient. It’ll be hard, but I’ll do it. Besides, it’ll give my credit card a chance to recouperate after the last spending spree. 😉

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

That’s my probem, in that I would NEVER in a million years be able to afford an ebay dragon, let alone a regular production SK 😥
            But I do LOVE the twilight color. I like to see it on a coiled mom, Lap and of course, the OW :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

That’s my probem, in that I would NEVER in a million years be able to afford an ebay dragon, let alone a regular production SK 😥
              But I do LOVE the twilight color. I like to see it on a coiled mom, Lap and of course, the OW :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

Ooooo! Twilight would look good on the OW… 8)

Is there an image somewhere of what the twilight color looks like? Its been awhile since Ive been on this subforum. thank you. ;D

purpledragonclaw
              Participant
                lamortefille
                Participant

Thanks for posting those links….they sure are beautiful! 😀

When did that sun dragon come out? I’ve never seen that color. If I had, I would’ve been hot on the trail for that one! 😯 **drools all over keyboard**

Do you mean the sun dragon in general or that one? He was out I think a couple months ago. It was only one of him but we hear there’s going to be another.

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

Do you mean the sun dragon in general or that one? He was out I think a couple months ago. It was only one of him but we hear there’s going to be another.

Just that one. Are there bigger pictures of him floating around here somewhere? 😯 🙂 I would like to see other angles of that color. I checked the galleries, and didn’t see him there, unless he’s called a different color?

I don’t know where there might be more maybe they save the pictures from e-bay somewhere.. hmm..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.