fbpx

I'll be gone for a while

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'll be gone for a while

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

I hope you have a good time and great sales at the convention, and a lot of fun at camping! 😀

Have fun, sell lots!! 😆

Enjoy yourself!

I hope you’re enjoying. I just saw a news clip about the convention and that just looks like so much FUN! How does one get into being a furry? Any tips, pointers, furry-specific forums for ideas and advice?

Griffinlover wrote:

travistie wrote:

Yay, you’re visiting my hometown! 😀 Have fun in the steel city!
    It’s not the most exciting place on earth, but it’s home and I miss it. I’m so tired of Atlanta.

Atlanta! Ha I go there alot. Its the closest big city to me. I go to Dragon-Con every year!

I was turned on to some of the best music evah by going to Dragon-Con.

Enjoy your trip Jennifer.

~Hoofer

Have a great time, Nam. We should be able to survive a few days without you. *shifty eyes* 😛

Purplecat
    Participant

yeah…there’s no trouble makers here…. 😈 😈

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

purplecat wrote:

yeah…there’s no trouble makers here…. 😈 😈

TATTLE TAIL!

Purplecat
        Participant

😛 😛 😛

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Kachina wrote:

I hope you’re enjoying. I just saw a news clip about the convention and that just looks like so much FUN! How does one get into being a furry? Any tips, pointers, furry-specific forums for ideas and advice?

Oh goodness, I don’t know. I’m not a furry. Some Furries just like my art…!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
            Keymaster

I’m sorry for my COMPLETE absence guys! I couldn’t access the forum at ALL from my hotel room and I just got back this morning. The bad news is that I’m the one that approves the gallery images, so I’m sorry for the back-log on those.

I’m heading out again in a few mintues to do some rest and relaxation camping with my friends… much needed. I was up every night of the con all night long doing work in order to complete it in time.

I will not have any internet or cellphone until Friday so behave 😆

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Have a fabulous time camping! I hope the weather, varmints, and bugs all behave for you! 😀

Purplecat
              Participant

Have a good time! 😀

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

lol! I think camping sounds a like a lot more fun then the convention! hope you have lots of fun!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Back home tonight… very sleepy. What did I miss? See you guys in the morning.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.