fbpx

Identity Theft.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Identity Theft.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Very cute. I like the cinnamon tabby rubbing against the bunny. So sweet!

darjeb
      Participant

All the animals are cute

Those are some big rabbits! 😯

Skigod377
        Participant

πŸ˜† Im glad you like the pics. I thought they were too cute not to share. Plus who doesnt love bunnies and puppies… πŸ˜†

I’m glad you posted them, ski! Someone sent them to me in an email and I tried to post the pictures and couldn’t.

But under real identity theft I just learned that a really good friend’s sister used his info to get a credit card in his name issued to her. She ran it up and hasn’t paid it at all so he (who is the single most financially responsible person I know) was getting collection calls. His own sister did this to him. 😯 The truly sad part is their father just died Wednesday and he is going to have to see her at the service.

Skigod377
          Participant

Thats terrible. My mother has used some of my brothers SSN’s to rent apartments and such many many years ago. When we got evicted, it went on their credit reports. I guess she just didnt realize how it would affect them in the future. πŸ˜•

ddvm wrote:

But under real identity theft I just learned that a really good friend’s sister used his info to get a credit card in his name issued to her. She ran it up and hasn’t paid it at all so he (who is the single most financially responsible person I know) was getting collection calls. His own sister did this to him. Shocked The truly sad part is their father just died Wednesday and he is going to have to see her at the service.

skigod377 wrote:

Thats terrible. My mother has used some of my brothers SSN’s to rent apartments and such many many years ago. When we got evicted, it went on their credit reports. I guess she just didnt realize how it would affect them in the future. πŸ˜•

That’s nothin’ you should hear what one side of my family genes has pulled off on each other, sheesh.

😯 What?!

😯 Wait, repeat that?!

πŸ˜• Hmm, that’s not right.

😳 OmGawds, I’m related to that?!

πŸ˜‰ Naw, I’m me.

I keep telling my mother that it’s not in the genetics, it’s in their choices. 😎

~Hoofer and her neighs

I find it really interesting how people raised in the same family with the same values drilled into them can turn out so differently. My friend is a straight arrow – one of those guys you can totally depend on. Besides speeding πŸ˜† he never breaks a law or even bends a rule. When he found out his wife was pregnant he opened a college fund for his child the next day. He pays off his cc every month. His sister, obviously, is another story. It’s just hard to believe they come from the same family.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

cute pix, ski!

tdm

ddvm wrote:

I’m glad you posted them, ski! Someone sent them to me in an email and I tried to post the pictures and couldn’t.

But under real identity theft I just learned that a really good friend’s sister used his info to get a credit card in his name issued to her. She ran it up and hasn’t paid it at all so he (who is the single most financially responsible person I know) was getting collection calls. His own sister did this to him. 😯 The truly sad part is their father just died Wednesday and he is going to have to see her at the service.

That’s really sad. πŸ™

Purplecat
              Participant

it’s really sad when it does happen, but the bunnies are still super-cute. πŸ˜€ I didnt know bunnies came in so many colors…

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.