fbpx

Identify these clothes please :D

Home Forums Miscellany Community Identify these clothes please :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Okay, for the longest time I thought these clothes were from Ski, but we both realize that it wasn’t, soooo….can whoever gave these to me “please stand up!” πŸ˜† (had to do it!) But please don’t have hurt feelings that I forgot, because if you’d know me in person you’d quickly find out that my memory isn’t that great! There might be a couple pieces added that might be from my sister, but I couldn’t remember which ones didn’t fit in, but most of the clothes are there because I specifically remember them!

I did it!!

LOL!

See…you got special goodies from a forum member, that counts…right?? *grin*

Any of them fit??

Kyrin

Sneaky Kirin! πŸ˜†

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kyrin wrote:

I did it!!

LOL!

Any of them fit??

Kyrin

Haha! The puzzle is solved! Sorry for not remembering! They dont fit yet because the sizes are for 9 months and a year, so there’s a way to go yet!! I can’t wait to get them on her though! Especially that dress! πŸ˜€

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

I did it!!

LOL!

Any of them fit??

Kyrin

Haha! The puzzle is solved! Sorry for not remembering! They dont fit yet because the sizes are for 9 months and a year, so there’s a way to go yet!! I can’t wait to get them on her though! Especially that dress! πŸ˜€

I love that dress! I wish I could find the purple one she wore for Easter last year, I want to give that one to Purpledoggy before Alyssa outgrows it, she’s getting big! 😯 So is your little one if the mastiff pics have her in them.

I wanted to make sure your little one didn’t outgrow the clothes before she could use them, which is why I sent you the bigger sizes…tell her to hurry and grow a little, then stop for awhile so she can wear all the clothes. πŸ™‚

Kyrin

Purplecat
    Participant

Random acts of Kindness…lol. There should be more of them. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Very awesome of you Kyrin. πŸ˜€

Kyrin wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

I did it!!

LOL!

Any of them fit??

Kyrin

I love that dress! I wish I could find the purple one she wore for Easter last year, I want to give that one to Purpledoggy before Alyssa outgrows it, she’s getting big! 😯 So is your little one if the mastiff pics have her in them.

I wanted to make sure your little one didn’t outgrow the clothes before she could use them, which is why I sent you the bigger sizes…tell her to hurry and grow a little, then stop for awhile so she can wear all the clothes. πŸ™‚

Kyrin

Oh no, Chloe isn’t the one in the Mastiff pics. It was an email my in-laws sent to me, and I thought it was cute…but it turns out it might not be that cute. The baby seemed happy, and that’s what I was looking at, so I thought the baby was fine. What do I know? Anyway…it’s crazy because Chloe will be 4 months next week, but she now fits in onesies that are size 6-9 months! her pant size is still 3-6 months though! I will definitely make it a point to post pics of her in that dress when she fits in it! Hopefully she’ll be walking so she won’t ruin the dress!

Purplecat
      Participant

Seems all my kids were always in a size bigger than the ages written on the tags! I never could figure that out. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Even now…my girls are 1 and 2…but they wear 3-4T clothes…lol

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Gavin’s the opposite way. He wears smaller clothes. He’s 3 and a half, yet still wears mostly 24 months (since there’s not a lot of 2Ts to be found around here).

They do that with everything though, shrinking sizes. I swear my size 10 jeans fit just as well as my 12s. The only difference is time of purchase. The companies WANT me to think I’m fat? That doesn’t make me want to purchase clothing πŸ™„

Dragon87 wrote:

They do that with everything though, shrinking sizes. I swear my size 10 jeans fit just as well as my 12s. The only difference is time of purchase. The companies WANT me to think I’m fat? That doesn’t make me want to purchase clothing πŸ™„

I know that feeling! I keep on saying to myself, “when I lose more weight I’ll buy more clothes,” but that plan isn’t working yet! πŸ™„ πŸ˜€

How nice of you, Kirin. The clothes are very cute, especially that little red dress.

Dragon87 wrote:

I KNOW they do this! Except unlike you, it worked in complete reverse for me. πŸ˜• I’m waiting another decade to see if my new size will be negative something. πŸ˜€

That red and black dress is definately the dress for photo posting. Very sweet of you Kyrin.

Duld
          Participant

wow cute outfits to be truthful, I envy you guys all of those probably cost the same (ok maybe a little bit more)as one baby jacket round here, I found one the other day the hippest thing for my son but I did’nt buy it because it cost about 120 dollars, and that is the average price for wee jackets, pants cost around 60

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.