fbpx

I wish I never knew my "father" (pg 3 for updates)

Home Forums Miscellany Community I wish I never knew my "father" (pg 3 for updates)

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

If he’s at the house…why would your sister have his mail??

Glad things are going well so far. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that they continue that way.

He is kicked out of the house and he’s staying at my oldest sister’s house (I found that out today). My oldest sister (Carrie) still believes his lies.

Ayee. 🙁 Another person who’ll have some hard decisions to make regarding the sod. (Criminy! It’s too many lives that he’s left his toxic fingerprints on! 😡 ) I’m with you: don’t let Stephanie near him. If an officer isn’t available to take the mail to him, she can mail him his mail. I don’t like his request; I think he just wants to get her cornered and vent his spleen on someone who can’t fight back. 👿

Here’s to hoping things go over okay! It sucks to have a father like that – he seems to be a really toxic person (I heard that around here it seemed like a good description).

Barrdwing wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

Glad things are going well so far. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that they continue that way.

He is kicked out of the house and he’s staying at my oldest sister’s house (I found that out today). My oldest sister (Carrie) still believes his lies.

Ayee. 🙁 Another person who’ll have some hard decisions to make regarding the sod. (Criminy! It’s too many lives that he’s left his toxic fingerprints on! 😡 ) I’m with you: don’t let Stephanie near him. If an officer isn’t available to take the mail to him, she can mail him his mail. I don’t like his request; I think he just wants to get her cornered and vent his spleen on someone who can’t fight back. 👿

I agree with you there.

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

I agree with you there.

Sadly, the more you/your siblings/Mother-in-Law try and pull away from this …. emotional/physical leech, the more desperate his actions may become. It appears as if it is all he knows, how to play your family against each other, weaving his webs of deceipt. This crackpot wouldn’t last long in the clink.

Is there any way you can out manuever … catch him at his own game? You’ve managed to document it well enough here, can you document it criminally or legally? An attempt to make sure that if he starts his desperate measure(s), you/your family are protected?

Was I reading correctly, is everyone he’s pulling this crap on female? This is one really disgusting individual.

Wishing you as much support as I can from afar.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.