fbpx

I was told not to post but I'm going to anyway

Home Forums Miscellany Community I was told not to post but I'm going to anyway

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

I’m glad you’re doing okay now. What a bunch of jerks at that hospital! 😡

darjeb
      Participant

That hospital is disgusting but I am very glad you are back home and OK.

I always thought that Hopkins was one of the premier hospital in the US – surprise

Maybe one day when that karma catches up to them the doctors will throw up on their laptops instead of their cell phones 😈 Glad you are home and feeling better, Necron!

Glad you’re feeling better. 😉

Welcome back!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

darjeb wrote:

That hospital is disgusting but I am very glad you are back home and OK.

I always thought that Hopkins was one of the premier hospital in the US – surprise

it is for reserch and speacialties.. for paitient care on the non-specialty floors it really is just an inner city hospital .I had to jump over 2 hookers , a bum and a crack head to get into the door

😆 😆 😆

Glad you’re back though!!! 😀

Necron99 wrote:

it is for reserch and speacialties.. for paitient care on the non-specialty floors it really is just an inner city hospital .I had to jump over 2 hookers , a bum and a crack head to get into the door

😯 😯 But even the specialty hospitals have to have people like that in them too, right? Just not as many…

Dragon87 wrote:

Necron99 wrote:

😯 😯 But even the specialty hospitals have to have people like that in them too, right? Just not as many…

you would think so but i could go on and on about what floors to avoid , nurses to fear and docs who’s head lives in thier buttocks at Hopkins 😕

Necron99 wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Necron99 wrote:

you would think so but i could go on and on about what floors to avoid , nurses to fear and docs who’s head lives in thier buttocks at Hopkins 😕

Good thing I’ll never go there then, the states is too expensive for me…

Welcome back, Necron! Your presence and acerbic wit was missed! 😆 I’m glad that you were able to leave that horrid hospital and rejoin your family!

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

aaaah :sends all my good wishes and thoughts your way: i hope everything gets better soon!!!!

Hey, Necron99, someone had a worse experience at a hospital: http://news.aol.com/story/_a/video-shows-patient-dying-on-floor/20080701115509990001?icid=100214839x1204963861x1200232130

I had to read and watch it twice to believe what I was seeing. So they fired 6 people – they should have fired everyone AND pulled the medical licenses of everyone involved.

that just sickens me , they hire uncaring uneducated people to work at hospitals anymore. when itied to expalin my situation the ER doc “knew” every thing about it

i was just watching the tube and ABC channel @ Baltimore had a preview for a new show called Hopkins .. and wouldnt you know it the Doctor that treated me like Shyte was on it , they followed his residency or somthing for the show. Well i guess he thinks he is a rock star now and able to do what ever he wants . I wrote a letter to the dean of medicine and the patient advocate today , lets see if the next episode has him cleaning out his locker

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.