fbpx

I really like!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

I don’t know if she formaly posted it, but Arlla has some tallent! I really really like this one!

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=21&pos=0

Maria
        Participant

I think Nirvana wants any army of griffins. πŸ™‚ I like that griff too. Hard to believe it was her first one. And if you look what she’s been selling on E-Bay lately – wow!

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

LoL sadly no…I have to settle for an army of Lim edition and Lim production pieces…..LoL I really may go for Pliny though.

Maria
            Participant

“Have to settle for…” Nirvana, I hope you realize your luck.
              But aside – on your Photobucket site you only have pictures of the BEP and Violet Flame OWs. Where are the rest? Or did I miss something?

Arlla
              Participant

πŸ˜€ Wow, a thread made of praise for me!! XD That’s an ego booster and a half!! THANKS NIRVANA!! πŸ˜‰ And I’m glad you like him. I sold him on ebay. Chery just commisioned one like it with more purple. I thought he was ugly – I never expected everyone to like him so much!! XP He looked a whole lot better in person, too – I could NOT find the right lighting to photograph him in, with all the interference paint.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

YAY! I HAVE RED NOW! MINE MINE!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Arlla
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think Nirvana wants any army of griffins. πŸ™‚ I like that griff too. Hard to believe it was her first one. And if you look what she’s been selling on E-Bay lately – wow!

Well, that guy that’s in the link wasn’t my first one – my first one was a little black and tan guy. This one I did fairly recently! ;P
                    And the way things sell on ebay blows me away – people will throw money at anything, I think!! I totally didn’t expect this one to go above $50.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                    Participant

Arlla wrote:

Well, that guy that’s in the link wasn’t my first one – my first one was a little black and tan guy. This one I did fairly recently! ;P
                      And the way things sell on ebay blows me away – people will throw money at anything, I think!! I totally didn’t expect this one to go above $50.

The link showed me the black and tan one. Its the memory in your browser thats screwing you up. Nambroth explained it in another topic. Something about your computer remembering the last thing you looked at and saving it to your browser.

You never can account for others taste. That ugly ki-rin that I hated went for over $100. πŸ˜• I love the way you paint. Im sure that one was even better in person! Im still patiently waiting for the grey tabby griffin. Any chance that one will be up for sale?

Arlla wrote:

πŸ˜€ Wow, a thread made of praise for me!! XD That’s an ego booster and a half!! THANKS NIRVANA!! πŸ˜‰ And I’m glad you like him. I sold him on ebay. Chery just commisioned one like it with more purple. I thought he was ugly – I never expected everyone to like him so much!! XP He looked a whole lot better in person, too – I could NOT find the right lighting to photograph him in, with all the interference paint.

Muhahahahaha!!! I already got pictures and it’s BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO EXCITED to see it in person…she even put the red and purple together on the claws and it has green interference on the neck feathers- it’s very colorful πŸ˜€ And it’s all MINE (let’s not forget that possession occured only because Arlla is awesome and agreed to let me commission her to paint me my very own purply blue black griffy)!!! THANKS ARLLA!

lamortefille
                      Participant

Arlla wrote:

And the way things sell on ebay blows me away – people will throw money at anything, I think!!

I am one of those people that basically can’t draw a straight line with a ruler, so I won’t waste a sculpture by painting one. The Windstone griffins were always one of my favorite pieces, but only came in two colors and a couple of LEs that I missed out on. It’s wonderful to see “mini” griffins in combinations limited only by the artists’ imaginations. To me, there is a limited quantity of quality fantasy sculpture out there. Personally, I would rather “throw” my money at a OOAK PYO or custom drawing, than at a mass produced plastic dragon (for example). The quality of the item is why many of us first started buying Windstones. You and the other PYO painters are just giving us more choices. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

“Have to settle for…” Nirvana, I hope you realize your luck.
                          But aside – on your Photobucket site you only have pictures of the BEP and Violet Flame OWs. Where are the rest? Or did I miss something?

Have the lim edition signed pegasus, gold lap, brown scratcher, Jennifers OOAK Dragon, couple others? I may not have pics of all of them…I’ll see, we are kind of moving and so a lot of stuff is boxed up.

NirvanaCat13
                          Participant

Arlla wrote:

No Prob! I saw him, and he only had 2 comments, you and frozen, so I thought I’d give him some publicity!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.