fbpx

I NEED PEACOCK KINGLET & MOTHER COILED

Home Forums Administration Flea Market I NEED PEACOCK KINGLET & MOTHER COILED

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 Great pic.

Skigod377
      Participant

SPark wrote:

But he’s a serious collector. Serious collectors take everything seriously, don’t you know?

😯 😮 😆 😯 😮 😆

WolfenMachine
        Participant

LOL!! That cat is great! 😆 I didn’t know cat faces could be THAT expressive. My cats usually make positive faces…surprised, happy, content…not faces in the other emotive direction haha

Poor guy though 😕

nessiemom
          Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

Part accountant? 😆

Watch it!! (evil slitty-eyed stare that is totally screwed up by me trying not to laugh!) lol… Trust me, you have no idea how weird accountants can be!!!!

littleironhorse
            Participant

nessiemom wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

Part accountant? 😆

Watch it!! (evil slitty-eyed stare that is totally screwed up by me trying not to laugh!) lol… Trust me, you have no idea how weird accountants can be!!!!

HA! I KNEW someone would react! Come on nessiemom, “fess up… Are you an accountant? Come on, you can tell, we won’t banish you from the forum… maybe… 😆 😉

nessiemom
              Participant

Bwahahaha!! Actually, I’m studying to be an accountant… I worked 13 years in accounting at a major hospital here… Decided I might as well get off my duff and get my degree, become the real thing, don’tcha know?

My old boss loved me… She never knew from one day to another what I was going to do… I came in one day with bright red hair… I always tell people that the hair color is subject to change without notice… And I’ve even dyed it purple (and you don’t know how hard it was to convince my hairdresser to do that!!)

Maria
                Participant

😆 😆 😆

littleironhorse
                  Participant

nessiemom wrote:

Bwahahaha!! Actually, I’m studying to be an accountant… I worked 13 years in accounting at a major hospital here… Decided I might as well get off my duff and get my degree, become the real thing, don’tcha know?
                    My old boss loved me… She never knew from one day to another what I was going to do… I came in one day with bright red hair… I always tell people that the hair color is subject to change without notice… And I’ve even dyed it purple (and you don’t know how hard it was to convince my hairdresser to do that!!)

😀 All joking aside… Good for you! Like you said, if you’re doing the job, might as well get the pay that goes with it! And no matter what, there will always be a need for accountants. I certainly use one. I am hopelessly financially handicapped and will gladly pay someone I can trust to handle everything for me.

frozendragon
                    Participant

SPark wrote:

But he’s a serious collector. Serious collectors take everything seriously, don’t you know?

hmmm…..he doesn’t look serious to me….he looks constipated, like he’s trying to make a poop….

oh wait in this thread its……POOP

😈

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Oh boy!!!! Here we go again…. 😆 😆 😆

POOP?
                        WHERE!?!?!?!
                        😆 😆 😆

frozendragon
                        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

POOP?
                          WHERE!?!?!?!
                          😆 😆 😆

OH MAN……SOMEONE STEPPED IN IT…. 😯

Tiffany
                          Participant

ha ha! that was me a couple hours ago when i got home! i stepped in a fresh one one of my doggies left for me!! i cleaned it up off the floor, but not off my boot yet, so that must be what you smell! lol! you gotta break out the old toothbrush ( the special poop-in-the-boot-toothbrush only, not my toothbrush) to scrub it out of the boot treads- nasty job- so i’m procrastinating on that naturally! sorry folks! 😯 😆

😆 😆 😆

Megan
                            Participant

😯

😆 😆 😆

I absolutely love this forum!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 205 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.