fbpx

I NEED PEACOCK KINGLET & MOTHER COILED

Home Forums Administration Flea Market I NEED PEACOCK KINGLET & MOTHER COILED

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I have three cats and my husband and I both have really long hair, and we all shed a lot. Sometimes our cats eat our stray hairs, so when they poop they have a nice long garland of poops still attached to their butts. This will freak them out, so they run around the house, bouncing it off the walls when they go around corners. We have to catch them and pull it off them or it goes on for hours and they’ll have a heart attack. It’s pretty funny though, so we are usually laughing while we go wipe the spots off the walls. 😆

We get lots of puke too, but those aren’t as funny. 😯

LOL! Okay, that one brought back memories of Christmas tinsle tales! 😆 😆 😆

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

frozendragon
      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

my short poop story….

My loverly co-workers let me walk around all day last week with parrot poop on my shoulderblade and did not tell me until right before we left for the day. My loverly Goffin POOPED on me before I left for work….and I did not notice or think to check.

Revenge is so sweet…I WILL get them back.

my friend has one and one time I went over and they put him on my shoulder…..I was ok till he started biting my ear….so I was like take him off….

well later we went to the mall….and I kind of felt like people were looking at me….but I didn’t know why….

well that night I went home and took the shirt off…getting ready for bed…and the dark blue shirt I was wearing had a HUGE BRIGHT yellow turd right on my shoulder…..

I don’t let birds ride on my shoulders no more…

worst part is he saw the poop…and never said anything…

hmmm don’t talk to him anymore either…..wonder why….

ROFLMAO 😆
        I know its not poop related, but when I was about 12, my Dad made me so mad that after we went out and had tacos, I let him walk around for about 3 hrs with a peice of wilted lettuce hanging on his mustache…It really looked like a booger…He was soooo mad!! 😆 😆 😆

frozendragon
        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

ROFLMAO 😆
          I know its not poop related, but when I was about 12, my Dad made me so mad that after we went out and had tacos, I let him walk around for about 3 hrs with a peice of wilted lettuce hanging on his mustache…It really looked like a booger…He was soooo mad!! 😆 😆 😆

EEEWWWWW booogar….

that reminds me of one time when I was at school one of the counselors was up talking about classes and stuff…and every time she breathed a boogar flapped in her nose…

well we were waving and gesturing about her nose….and she finally reached up to wipe it….and a huge boogar halfway feel out her nose….and was bouncy when she talked….

it was so nasty I almost hurled

😯

Starbreeze
          Participant

Ewwwww!!!! Can we go back to talking about poop now???? 👿

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

My poop story….My cousins had a HUGE Akita named Yogi, Yogi ma Dogy….Anyway, he would eat ANYTHING and could reach anything in the house too….So one day he was nosing around in the laundry room looking for his food when he nosed one of the upper cabinets open and found a stick of deoderant (which he promptly devoured). For the next week he had big brown bubbles coming out of his but when he went to poop….at least it didn’t smell bad. 😆

Oh, and my manx cat is incontinent because his nerves are messed up and he wears diapers….it sucks when he gets them off…. 😡

Maria
              Participant

I’m surprised the deo didn’t interfere with that dog’s guts – what with all the chemicals in there. 😯 😆

Skigod377
                Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

My poop story….My cousins had a HUGE Akita named Yogi, Yogi ma Dogy….Anyway, he would eat ANYTHING and could reach anything in the house too….So one day he was nosing around in the laundry room looking for his food when he nosed one of the upper cabinets open and found a stick of deoderant (which he promptly devoured). For the next week he had big brown bubbles coming out of his but when he went to poop….at least it didn’t smell bad. 😆

Ok. Thats disturbing.

frozendragon
                  Participant

ditto ski……….. 😯

poop bubbles are so not it….

Purplecat
                    Participant

Eeeeeeeew! The worst poop story I’ve got is that we absolutely aren’t allowed ribbon at my house. My cat, Andromeda, eats it and then poops us kitty gifts with sparkly ribbon! 😯

Jodi
                      Participant

😆 😆

wolflodge100
                        Participant

Ok, my poop story is this….I spent the summer in Wisconsin on a pig farm when I was about 15. Out behin the barn that held the sows and their piglets was a big poop pile. when they cleaned the barn out, they just shoved it out the back with a front loader. Pig poop is very liquidy. A large pool formed at one edge but it looked like solid ground. I was chasing a hurt baby duck and it ran across this pool….being very light, it did not sink but I did, right up to my knees. I had a nightmare vision of drowning in pig poop 😯 I think it took me a week to get rid of the smell. Thank GOD I had shorts on 😆

nessiemom
                          Participant

I fibbed… I do have a poop story…

We used to use handiwipes to do the dishes. I had cleaned off the bbq grill and left the handiwipe to dry on the faucet in the kitchen. Ness and Rosie are both medium sized dogs, (their shoulders are about knee high), but Ness has really long legs and a long neck. Few days later, I noticed the handiwipe was gone, and I thought hubby had thrown it away, since that was what I was going to do with it after it dried out. I asked him if he tossed it and the answer was “Nooooo… I thought you did”, and I thought, well, I must have and just forgot about it.

Couple of days later we were out cleaning up the back yard, and I yelled… “Honey, I found the handiwipe!!”

NirvanaCat13
                            Participant

😆 😆 😆

Oh dear, what has this topic come to. 😯

hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 205 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.