fbpx

I might be wrong

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I might be wrong

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

and the pic does suck, but I think this is a rainbow not apeacock, they eye looks like the dark blue.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Pena-Baby-Hatchling-Dragon-Rare-Peacock_W0QQitemZ320122066372QQihZ011QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

frozendragon
    Participant

it does look like a rainbow…..even though the picture is like a mile away and it’s blurry…

Patricia
      Participant

It is a lousy pic but I think you are right. It looks like a rainbow baby.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maebnus
        Participant

I saw that too. I completely agree. Even from a distance, he looks too much like my baby. So either he’s rainbow, or he’s got one hell of a cold (pink nose).

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I sent a note asking the seller if they could post a picture where you could actually see the hatching dragon.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Oh and Ruffian I love your signature quote! We have all three of the Storyteller DVDs.

There are 3? I have all 9 episodes on one DVD, but I love them, so creepy and interesting. The death one is the worst.

Kasie
              Participant

looks rainbow to me.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

ruffian wrote:

There are 3? I have all 9 episodes on one DVD, but I love them, so creepy and interesting. The death one is the worst.

I thought there were three, but I can’t get Amazon.com to load to double check. I pulled out the ones we have and its only two – the original 9 episode disc and a second one of Greek Myths (4 episodes). I only found out about the second one looking for the first one for my husband.

HMM I will have to find that one it isnt lised on http://www.imdb.com .

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Actually if you look at the main entry for “The Storyteller” there is a note that says Movie Connections:Spin off “The Storyteller: Greek Myths” (1990) (mini). That will take you to it. It looks like there were only the two dvds though (got amazon to load through Netscape, it just isn’t liking my IE tonight).

Maria
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I sent a note asking the seller if they could post a picture where you could actually see the hatching dragon.

That would be nice. As is, they seem to be trying to sell the sheet, and the hatchling is just there to hold it down. 😆

I photoshopped it, its rainbow! 8)

😥

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.