fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Kristi
    Participant

I found an emerald lap dragon for $100 that’s in mint condition. I think it’s a great deal!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

kgronski wrote:

I found an emerald lap dragon for $100 that’s in mint condition. I think it’s a great deal!

That IS a great deal! Congrats!

Jodi
        Participant

kgronski wrote:

Wow! That is a great deal! I wouldn’t mind one of those. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ll have to start looking more seriously.

Maria
          Participant

Great deal, kgronski! Congratulations. ๐Ÿ˜€

pipsxlch
            Participant

My fiance just found an egg with eyes and gave it to me. He says it suits me perfectly. Guess I have to find him an egg with claws now!

Maebnus
              Participant

Whoooo Hooooo!! I just won the old green emperor off ebay. Here’s hoping he makes it to me in one piece! I’ll just die if he ends up broken again.
                And I bought a peacock Young Oriental from BT. I couldn’t stand just looking at him anymore, so gave in and got him.

Skigod377
                Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Whoooo Hooooo!! I just won the old green emperor off ebay. Here’s hoping he makes it to me in one piece! I’ll just die if he ends up broken again.
                  And I bought a peacock Young Oriental from BT. I couldn’t stand just looking at him anymore, so gave in and got him.

Congrats! I saw you won the green emp!

Jodi
                  Participant

Congrats, Maebnus! I wish them both safe traveling.

congrats on the new additions!! I think that I’m the only one here who has given up on Ebay. I never win!! ๐Ÿ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Jasmine
                    Participant

Congrats Everyone. There have been some nice purchases lately.

Stephanie
                      Participant

Besides for a few PYO’s, I have a Rainbow Momma and a Peacock OW coming…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Mmloda
                        Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Congrats on your Green Emperor adn oriental… ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

Maria
                          Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

I saw that! Congrats. I really hope he survives the journey.

Maebnus
                            Participant

Thanks! I’m so thrilled. Especially since he didn’t cost much more than the last one I got (I was expecting a bigger fight). I’ll post pics in the other thread the day as soon as I get him.

Maria
                              Participant

Didn’t the last green emp you won reach you shattered? Or was that someone else?

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,428 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.