fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Congrats to all of you on your new goodies!!

Travistie
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Please post pics of the sketches when you get them, travistie.

I’ll be sure to post a pic of mine. πŸ˜€

I’m so excited! I just ordered a Red Fire Old Warrior from WolfLodge! I’ve been waiting so long and now I’m sure I’ll drive myself and my husband nuts during this last stretch of waiting. Should get here around Wednesday next week. πŸ˜€
        Its my first Red Fire and my first Old Warrior.

Kujacker
        Participant

VampireBiscuits wrote:

I’m so excited! I just ordered a Red Fire Old Warrior from WolfLodge! I’ve been waiting so long and now I’m sure I’ll drive myself and my husband nuts during this last stretch of waiting. Should get here around Wednesday next week. πŸ˜€

Congrats! Be sure to take some photos when he arrives!
          I want an OW so badly, but none of the colors he currently comes in I like. I would buy a RF OW though! He might end up to be my first OW too! if I ever get some more money πŸ™‚

Travistie
          Participant

VampireBiscuits wrote:

Congrats on getting one! πŸ˜€ I can honestly say that you will not be dissapointed. Red fire is beautiful on the OW. I got mine a few days ago, and he is LOVE!!! I’m trying to think of a good name for him.

Kujacker wrote:

VampireBiscuits wrote:

Congrats! Be sure to take some photos when he arrives!
            I want an OW so badly, but none of the colors he currently comes in I like. I would buy a RF OW though! He might end up to be my first OW too! if I ever get some more money πŸ™‚

I will definitely be posting pictures. And I know what you mean- I’m very picky about the colors too. And the money thing is relatable as well. I spent the last several months saving up for this OW, which was very hard to do with Christmas and then it seems like more than half of my friends and family have birthdays in january haha. But now he is finally on his way and I’ll be chasing my tail for the next several days. πŸ˜†

travistie wrote:

VampireBiscuits wrote:

Congrats on getting one! πŸ˜€ I can honestly say that you will not be dissapointed. Red fire is beautiful on the OW. I got mine a few days ago, and he is LOVE!!! I’m trying to think of a good name for him.

Thats great you got one too! Did you post pictures of it somewhere here that I can look at? I’ve only seen the ones posted on Astral Castle. I was originally planning to get a RF lap and male, but when I saw the OW on Dave’s site I knew I had to have him instead.
            You name your Windstones? Thats so cute. I should do that too. πŸ˜†

Travistie
            Participant

I haven’t posted pics of him yet, but probably will this weekend. I need decent lighting to catch his true colors… and when I get home from work, it’s too dark.

I know keschete posted a pic of her’s though. It can be found in the Suger Poad(tm) thread.

I don’t normally name my dragons. But to me… this one really should have a name. πŸ˜†

EDIT: Okay, BDW beat me to posting the pic.

BDW
              Participant

VampireBiscuits wrote:

Congrats! I’m sure you will just adore him. The OW is such a nice sculpt! I can just imagine in that fire red! WOW! Post pictures when you get him. πŸ˜€

Oh and here is keschete’s old warrior:

keschete wrote:

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I just paid for the #2 Gold Spot Female Griffin, so I should get it next Wednesday, maybe. I’m very excited to see it in person and the COA sketch too. It will be my 2nd COA sketch.

I didn’t even get mine yet #1.

Ah yes, But I did get Gold Spot Female #1 yesterday. She is fabulous and the sketch is great!!

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

travistie wrote:

I haven’t posted pics of him yet, but probably will this weekend. I need decent lighting to catch his true colors… and when I get home from work, it’s too dark.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. I had that problem taking pictures of my silver lap.

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Congrats! I’m sure you will just adore him. The OW is such a nice sculpt! I can just imagine in that fire red! WOW! Post pictures when you get him.

Oh wow thanks for (re)posting that picture- the colors are so amazing, I cant wait! πŸ˜€

Travistie
                  Participant

He is so much better in person.

Travistie
                    Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I just paid for the #2 Gold Spot Female Griffin, so I should get it next Wednesday, maybe. I’m very excited to see it in person and the COA sketch too. It will be my 2nd COA sketch.

Ah yes, But I did get Gold Spot Female #1 yesterday. She is fabulous and the sketch is great!!

Post a pic of the sketch! πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

travistie wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Post a pic of the sketch! πŸ˜€
                        I need to post pics of all the sketches. But 1st I need to take the pics πŸ˜† GSF #1 has a mommy griff and a babay griff and the mom’s got a My Little Pony in her break. It’s adorable ❗

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

BDW
                        Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I sure hope Melody had lots of time to do mine. I just love her more elaborate ones. Post a pic of yours please. I wanna see wanna see wanna see! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,428 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.