fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

travistie wrote:

I actually just got a red fire OW too. I picked him up from the leasing office the other day… but still need to open him! I’ll do that after work this evening.
      I actually need to open my riser too.

Oh, good! It got to you. Let me know that everything is okay when you open it. Thanks!

Travistie
      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

travistie wrote:

I actually just got a red fire OW too. I picked him up from the leasing office the other day… but still need to open him! I’ll do that after work this evening.
        I actually need to open my riser too.

Oh, good! It got to you. Let me know that everything is okay when you open it. Thanks!

Will do! The mail lady dropped him off at the leasing office, since it was such a big box. I’m gonna open him after work this evening. Can’t wait to see what he looks like!!! πŸ˜€

My Rainbow Scratcher came today! I’m so happy with her. I took a few photos with flash and without using what little natural light we have since it’s overcast and snowing (uck), flash captured those vibrant colors best.

I got my first fuzzy, too. πŸ˜€ They’re hanging out together on the shelf above my computer. Now I’m addicted to fuzzies too!

Travistie
        Participant

Great pics! πŸ˜€ Congrats on your purchase. The Scratcher looks very good in rainbow.

Purplecat
          Participant

Congrats!!!!

lamortefille
            Participant

Beeeoootiful, Kachina! I can’t wait until mine gets here.

Maria
              Participant

Nice, Kachina! Rainbow looks good on that sculpt.

Jodi
                Participant

I just paid for the #2 Gold Spot Female Griffin, so I should get it next Wednesday, maybe. I’m very excited to see it in person and the COA sketch too. It will be my 2nd COA sketch.

BDW
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I just paid for the #2 Gold Spot Female Griffin, so I should get it next Wednesday, maybe. I’m very excited to see it in person and the COA sketch too. It will be my 2nd COA sketch.

I didn’t even get mine yet #1.

Travistie
                    Participant

Well, you’re out in Canada BDW… so I guess it does take extra time for you to get stuff.

Karen e-mailed and said mine just got sent out today. So I’ll probably get him Saturday or Monday. I can’t wait to see him, and I’m very curious to see what kind of sketches we get with ours! πŸ˜€

I just got my silver lap! (I ordered it before this whold lost hours thing. And yet I still feel guilty over buying it. lol) Pretty. πŸ™‚

But, I’m not that sold on the colour. So, if anyone has an emerald and would like a silver let me know. I’d probably consider a trade. πŸ™‚

BDW
                      Participant

travistie wrote:

Well, you’re out in Canada BDW… so I guess it does take extra time for you to get stuff.

Karen e-mailed and said mine just got sent out today. So I’ll probably get him Saturday or Monday. I can’t wait to see him, and I’m very curious to see what kind of sketches we get with ours! πŸ˜€
                        Yes more like 3 to 4 weeks for me. πŸ™

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

I don’t know how you can stand the wait…… *wiggles with frustration* I have absolutely no patience. Made the mistake of praying for patience when I was younger and God made me wait 10 years before he sent me children. You know He must have a sense of humor because he sent me two at the same time instead of just one at a time…. I had to learn a whole different sort of patience πŸ™„

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Maria
                          Participant

travistie wrote:

Please post pics of the sketches when you get them, travistie.

lamortefille
                            Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

I don’t know how you can stand the wait…… *wiggles with frustration* I have absolutely no patience. Made the mistake of praying for patience when I was younger and God made me wait 10 years before he sent me children. You know He must have a sense of humor because he sent me two at the same time instead of just one at a time…. I had to learn a whole different sort of patience πŸ™„

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

πŸ˜† !

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,428 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.