fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Squeee! I just won the Gold Spot Female Griffin #2 on Ebay!!

I really shouldn’t have, but I wanted one so bad. Just one! I missed out on the Mystery Castles, so I allowed myself to try. I got her for a good price too! Squee!!!

Now I have to go back to drooling and not buying. πŸ˜₯ My husband will kill me!

I’m glad I lost to you–enjoy! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
      Participant

travistie wrote:

Yay!!! πŸ˜€ :mrgreen: πŸ˜€ I got the #2 Gold Spot Male Griffin!!! I think he is very pretty… no matter what others may think of his beak! πŸ˜†

I think he is pretty, too. I bid on him, but my highest bid was too low to be counted. πŸ˜† I’m happy he will have a good home! πŸ˜€

Jodi
        Participant

Adaneth wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Squeee! I just won the Gold Spot Female Griffin #2 on Ebay!!

I really shouldn’t have, but I wanted one so bad. Just one! I missed out on the Mystery Castles, so I allowed myself to try. I got her for a good price too! Squee!!!

Now I have to go back to drooling and not buying. πŸ˜₯ My husband will kill me!

I’m glad I lost to you–enjoy! πŸ˜€

Sorry, Adaneth. Good luck for the next one! I’m sure there will be another. πŸ˜€

Congrats, Travistie!

Travistie
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

travistie wrote:

Yay!!! πŸ˜€ :mrgreen: πŸ˜€ I got the #2 Gold Spot Male Griffin!!! I think he is very pretty… no matter what others may think of his beak! πŸ˜†

I think he is pretty, too. I bid on him, but my highest bid was too low to be counted. πŸ˜† I’m happy he will have a good home! πŸ˜€

Thanks!!! πŸ˜€ I’m very excited to have won him. Especially since I lost out on the Sunburst one… with like 3 seconds to go!
            I normally don’t collect the griffins. But these test paints are hard to resist. And again, those orange eyes are just so awesome to me.

This will be my last Ebay purchase for quite a while. Luckily, I was able to get some money together for this griffin. I need to take a break on buying Windstones for a bit.

So everyone can know that I will not be any competition on Ebay Poads(tm) for a while! πŸ˜†

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Oh, so you got a bargain. πŸ˜† It’s good for you, but bad for the charity. At least you tried to raise some money for a good cause. πŸ˜€

She still was not cheap at least to me. I just want to make it clear I did make a nice donation to the event to get her so no one thinks I got her for free. I told everyone I got her donated because she had a BIG BUTT!!

I don’t think anyone here thinks you got her for free or anything like that. All of the charity work you do speaks for itself (at least to me).
              Thank you!!
              I don’t remember if I said it here the event itself raised a total of $1800 for local Sacramaneto charities. My charity was the Davis Mind institure to help those suffering from Autism and the other half is going to the Fairy Godfathers that helps those with AIDS to pay their every day bills.

I know most of you know how much charity work I do!! I sometimes have to sit back and look at it. I had to work Saturday 6-4:30 then left the SF east Bay to drive to SF bought a RED leather shirt at the event then drove to San Jose for their charity event then home to get ready fro my event and raised $1800 there

I was mainly stating that because I do not wntn Windstone to get all sorts of phone calls to donate things for “CHARITY” when that is not truly what it is for.

BDW
              Participant

travistie wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I still preffer mine πŸ˜€ Congrats Travistie and emerald!

siberakh1
                Participant

travistie wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

travistie wrote:

Thanks!!! πŸ˜€ I’m very excited to have won him. Especially since I lost out on the Sunburst one… with like 3 seconds to go!
                  I normally don’t collect the griffins. But these test paints are hard to resist. And again, those orange eyes are just so awesome to me.

This will be my last Ebay purchase for quite a while. Luckily, I was able to get some money together for this griffin. I need to take a break on buying Windstones for a bit.

So everyone can know that I will not be any competition on Ebay Poads(tm) for a while! πŸ˜†

Awww man! I was so trying for him and got outbid before I could put in another bid for him πŸ˜₯ Congrats on him Travistie! If you ever need to find another home for him though…. πŸ™‚

Purplecat
                  Participant

Congrats Em!!!! Awesome!!!

wolflodge100
                    Participant

Congrats to you both! πŸ˜€

Romeodanny wrote:

Scrapy! You lucky duck, I was going to PM Rusti about my baby. I wanted him back. I’m glad he got a good home! πŸ˜€

XD yup, I’ll take good care of him. ^___^ he’s hanging out with my PYO wolf and kirin right now. :3

Maria
                      Participant

Congrats on the new griffins, emerald and travistie! Please post pics when they reach you.
                        I had a big box waiting for me when I got home yesterday. My Rainbow Riser

and old green curlie

made it.

lamortefille
                        Participant

So do you love that rainbow riser or what?

*grabby hands for rainbow riser* :O~

Maria
                          Participant

Do I ever, lamorte! Here’s a pic with his brother:

D8 *more grabby hands* πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,428 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.