fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I have no idea how to describe her.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!!!

Well now I HAVE to learn how to post pictures!! I did win the Pearl and Gold Poad yesterday at my charity event. No one seemed real interested in any of the Windstones I had there. I ended up buying them all. I had already purchased the Griffon from Traviste, so he is now mine. I made the donation for the bears and Won the Poad(tm) auction so I eneded up with 5 Windstones yesterday.

The really GREAT news is that my charity Fund raiser ended up raising a total of $1800 for 2 organizations in the Sacramento area.
        I’m not home Tuesday night and I’m out of town Thursday thru Monday. I’m not sure if I can teach myself to post pics tonight. I have to used Wednesday night to pack for the weekend. I’m judging a BIG contest in San Francisco this coming weekend. I will be car shopping next Monday and do not think I will have any free time that day.
        I NEED a Calgon vacation!!!!

Where did the charity auction get the Windstones/Poadβ„’? Did Melody donate them? ❓

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Bob

I had advertised I did a charity event for the Best Buns in Northern California. I asked Susie if I could possible get a donation and since the Poads(tm) have such BIG BUTTS I thought one would be perfect. Melody to my understanding painted this one specifially for my event and we sold it. I think she painted her this way to win me over. She knows I’m known as the Ivory and Gold Fantasy Dragon so she used my colors against me. She also remembered I liked the White Poad(tm) from the Pizza picture but would want the straw eyes and the one she sent me has the straw eyes. I’ll try to figure out how ot post pics soon. I have too many things on my plate for this weekend to sit and try and focus on that

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Wow. How much did the PoadΒ­β„’ go for?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Bob

Sorry I really can’t say here. I was hoping to get a LOT more so I think it’s better not to advertise it in public

lamortefille
              Participant

Oh, so you got a bargain. πŸ˜† It’s good for you, but bad for the charity. At least you tried to raise some money for a good cause. πŸ˜€

*ubersquee* Look who came it the mail today~

<333 I bought him from Rusti. My first oriental! *explodes with glee and sparkles* ^___________^

PaperCut wrote:

<333 I bought him from Rusti. My first oriental! *explodes with glee and sparkles* ^___________^

Scrapy! You lucky duck, I was going to PM Rusti about my baby. I wanted him back. I’m glad he got a good home! πŸ˜€

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Oh, so you got a bargain. πŸ˜† It’s good for you, but bad for the charity. At least you tried to raise some money for a good cause. πŸ˜€

She still was not cheap at least to me. I just want to make it clear I did make a nice donation to the event to get her so no one thinks I got her for free. I told everyone I got her donated because she had a BIG BUTT!!

Travistie
                  Participant

PaperCut wrote:

What a pretty little guy! Congrats! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

She still was not cheap at least to me. I just want to make it clear I did make a nice donation to the event to get her so no one thinks I got her for free. I told everyone I got her donated because she had a BIG BUTT!!

I don’t think anyone here thinks you got her for free or anything like that. All of the charity work you do speaks for itself (at least to me).

Jodi
                      Participant

Squeee! I just won the Gold Spot Female Griffin #2 on Ebay!!

I really shouldn’t have, but I wanted one so bad. Just one! I missed out on the Mystery Castles, so I allowed myself to try. I got her for a good price too! Squee!!!

Now I have to go back to drooling and not buying. πŸ˜₯ My husband will kill me!

Travistie
                        Participant

I saw that you won her. Congrats! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                          Participant

Congrats Em and traviste! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Travistie
                            Participant

Yay!!! πŸ˜€ :mrgreen: πŸ˜€ I got the #2 Gold Spot Male Griffin!!! I think he is very pretty… no matter what others may think of his beak! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,428 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.