fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I actually like the soft pastel look of the picture

I like it too. Alot better than what they actually look like ๐Ÿ™‚

Travistie
      Participant

Here is my newest Poad(tm). This is the Purple Lace Poad(tm) I won off Ebay a few weeks ago. I finally got to take pics of her today. I love her markings. The COA sketch that came with her was posted in the “Show your COA sketch” thread.

The second pic is just a little unclear.

Travistie
        Participant

Oh, and my green and pink curlies are finally here!!!

Nice haul! The poad especially is very pretty. Is that one of the newest batch of the pink curls?

Adaneth
          Participant

Beautiful Poad! Thanks for posting pictures. ๐Ÿ˜€

Travistie
            Participant

Kachina wrote:

Nice haul! The poad especially is very pretty. Is that one of the newest batch of the pink curls?

The pink curlie did come from the latest batch. The person who painted this one forgot to add the little golden dots to the third set of scales on her neck.

Jasmine
              Participant

Oops, are you going to add them yourself?

Travistie
                Participant

Nah, I’ll probably leave it alone.

lamortefille
                  Participant

Beautiful, trav….I love that poad(tm)!

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

So pretty. The lace Poadsโ„ข remind me of watercolors!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
                      Participant

Gasp!!! What a gorgeous Poad!!!!!!!! Ah, I want one of the lacy ones soooooooooo bad!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
                        Participant

Congrats on everybody’s new pretties! The Poad is too cute.

Bob

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!!!

Well now I HAVE to learn how to post pictures!! I did win the Pearl and Gold Poad yesterday at my charity event. No one seemed real interested in any of the Windstones I had there. I ended up buying them all. I had already purchased the Griffon from Traviste, so he is now mine. I made the donation for the bears and Won the Poad(tm) auction so I eneded up with 5 Windstones yesterday.

The really GREAT news is that my charity Fund raiser ended up raising a total of $1800 for 2 organizations in the Sacramento area.
                            I’m not home Tuesday night and I’m out of town Thursday thru Monday. I’m not sure if I can teach myself to post pics tonight. I have to used Wednesday night to pack for the weekend. I’m judging a BIG contest in San Francisco this coming weekend. I will be car shopping next Monday and do not think I will have any free time that day.
                            I NEED a Calgon vacation!!!!

Purplecat
                            Participant

That’s great!!! Cant wait to see pics!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Travistie
                              Participant

Congrats on all your wins! ๐Ÿ˜€ Guess I don’t need to worry about doing another griffin for you then! ๐Ÿ˜› Which is good… cause I really don’t think I want to do another anyway. C’mon more Keepers! ๐Ÿ˜†

We definitely want to see pics of your stuff… especially the Poad(tm). Is the Poad(tm) you won a lacey one, or more along the lines of a tiger variation?

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,428 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.