fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

😯 😯 😮 😀 😀

I found one and he’s HERE! Shop was great to deal with also- out of state so he had to be shipped, but really nice people- they have something else I wasn’t looking for, but now that this guy is here, I’m going for that too when I get paid. He even has his original box, and is in wonderful shape, for a really good price! SO worth the hunting, scrambling and sorting out it took to get him!
      (after I can send off payment for the other thing, I’ll post the shop’s info in the Flea Market. They seem to have several retired things.)

Wow! He’s beautiful. Congrats on the great find! 😀

Travistie
      Participant

Thanks for posting the pics Onxyt. Long hair on a guy is okay…. as long as they can pull it off well. And you do! 😛

Anthony
        Participant

Yeah thing is, I might have to have it cut soon >.< Most places here dont hire teen guys with long hair

lamortefille
          Participant

pip, that riser is gorgeous!

Onyxt, here’s another vote for guys with long hair…my husband’s is down past his belt (mine is, too). Pretty green curlie, too. 😀

Megan
            Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Yeah thing is, I might have to have it cut soon >.< Most places here dont hire teen guys with long hair

You might try pulling it back in a neat ponytail when you go for aps and interviews, if you don’t already 🙂 Gives a nice impression of tidyness.

Anthony
              Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

You might try pulling it back in a neat ponytail when you go for aps and interviews, if you don’t already 🙂 Gives a nice impression of tidyness.
                Places that dont care about length, usually have kids do that so we look nicer.

Leigha
                Participant

I just bought an entire Ki-Rin family for $200.

And promised my bf that I wouldn’t buy any more Windstones for 6 months for going over my credit card limit on this one…so they’re going to be my last purchases for a long time. But it was such a great deal 😀

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140205089351&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

Bob

How could you pass it up??

Jodi
                    Participant

Congrats, Leigha. That’s a great price!

Long hair on guys is hot. 😉

Congrats on the great deal or the kyrin family. No Windstones for 6 months is gonna be tough. Especially since everyone here is an enabler. 😆

I got my damaged rainbow mother today. I only paid $60 for her and I’m sure that even with my limited sculpting skills I can fix this. I thought it’d be much worse. (small chip on the top ridge scale 2 scales behind the wing)

Bob

She looks veyr light even Pastel in this picture. Is she really that light?

Nope, just taken indoors without a flash. Didn’t have time to set everything up outside today. She’s blindingly bright, I assure you. 😆

Bob

I actually like the soft pastel look of the picture

Leigha
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

How could you pass it up??

I know, but it’s going to kill me…O.O there are some pieces I’d been looking forward to getting. The fledgies of course, but I also wanted a OOAK mother griffin =

Leigha
                            Participant

Kachina wrote:

Long hair on guys is hot. 😉

Congrats on the great deal or the kyrin family. No Windstones for 6 months is gonna be tough. Especially since everyone here is an enabler. 😆

Thanks 😀 and thanks to mmloda for finding it for me 😀
                              and I agree…Long hair on guys is hot 😀 as long as he keeps it tidy and not greasy/nasty. Andrew (bf) had long hair for a while because I asked him to grow it out for me ^^ it was so beautiful <3 <3

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,428 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.