fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Bob

VF 1 or VF2 or do you only want one like others here??

Does anyone have pics of the newest batch of pink curls yet? There are only a couple left in the store and I want to grab one if they’re the lighter pearly pink.

SilverDragon
      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

VF 1 or VF2 or do you only want one like others here??

Just one. It doesn’t matter. ๐Ÿ™‚

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Setsunawolf
        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Congrats, BDW! He’s beautiful. I almost went for the Female, but can’t quite spend that kind of money on something that isn’t a bill yet. Hopefully someone on the forum bought her, so I’ll get to see pics. ๐Ÿ˜€

I bought her. I stayed to bid on the male, then had to run to class. I was almost late…blamed it on the flooded roads ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

OMG! I just won the WINDSTONE EDITIONS GOLD SPOT MALE GRIFFIN #1
            I thought for sure he would go for more than that.
            Just out of curiousity who was the highest before me? anilakaimi? Is that person a forum member?

anilakaimi is me. I won the female. I can’t believe she went for so low. Congrats on the male.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Travistie
            Participant

Congrats on winning the griffin! ๐Ÿ˜€ She is pretty.

lamortefille
              Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Congrats, BDW! He’s beautiful. I almost went for the Female, but can’t quite spend that kind of money on something that isn’t a bill yet. Hopefully someone on the forum bought her, so I’ll get to see pics. ๐Ÿ˜€

I bought her. I stayed to bid on the male, then had to run to class. I was almost late…blamed it on the flooded roads ๐Ÿ˜†

I was almost late for work, too….I tried for the male, but was outbid before I blinked. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nightcrow
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats, nightcrow! Was it you who won #14 for $560?

Nope, mine’s No. 13 — you can see it, faintly, in the picture of his underside. ๐Ÿ™‚ And I only *wish* I’d paid a mere $560 for him! ::laughs::

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
                  Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

I found one and he’s HERE! Shop was great to deal with also- out of state so he had to be shipped, but really nice people- they have something else I wasn’t looking for, but now that this guy is here, I’m going for that too when I get paid. He even has his original box, and is in wonderful shape, for a really good price! SO worth the hunting, scrambling and sorting out it took to get him!
                    (after I can send off payment for the other thing, I’ll post the shop’s info in the Flea Market. They seem to have several retired things.)

Anthony
                    Participant

Alright here is the pics (my sister took them in her room, thats why there is pink) geez I look stoned in the first picture >.<

Yeah I got long hair, and I’m a guy so what =p

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
                        I found one and he’s HERE! Shop was great to deal with also- out of state so he had to be shipped, but really nice people- they have something else I wasn’t looking for, but now that this guy is here, I’m going for that too when I get paid. He even has his original box, and is in wonderful shape, for a really good price! SO worth the hunting, scrambling and sorting out it took to get him!
                        (after I can send off payment for the other thing, I’ll post the shop’s info in the Flea Market. They seem to have several retired things.)

Yay! He’s pretty. What did you ever decide to do with the broken one?

Bob

Thank you Onyxt!!

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Cool, Onyxt! Spread the green love! ๐Ÿ˜›

I didn’t have the broken one, Pegasi. I think that was Ruffian. Last I saw, she also had had no luck finding a new one, so I think she was going to try and get hers repaired.

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Oops! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sorry about confusing the two of you. Congrats again on the find!

Onyxt wrote:

Yeah I got long hair, and I’m a guy so what =p

I love long hair on guys- my husbands is about the same length as mine haha. But thats just me- cute dragon!

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,428 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.