fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author

You’re right, it does look like monkey wallpaper. πŸ˜† It’s actually a jungle mural that covers the entire wall, very pretty with all sorts of animals on it.

I’d like to see some different colored eyes, myself. The darker blue eyes in the silver curl are much prettier (to me anyways) than the pale blue. I think orange or that yellow/orange would look pretty hot with the silvers, too.

Maebnus3 wrote:

Khat, those are some great photos. I love the hatching Emperor… so cute.

Thanks. I had to work fast to avoid the Dragons getting too hot. Didn’t want to melt the paint! πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats again on your new treasures, khat. πŸ˜€

Thanks GB I have way too many pictures of these on Myspace. Trying to get all my Windstones posted so the rest of my family can see what the big deal is. πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
    Participant

Beautiful new goodies, everyone! πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Setsuna, it was $450. So I’m glad it ended when it did! (cuz either I’d be out another 50 bucks or she’d belong to someone else)

You’re right. My next bid would have been $500. Cause I wouldn’t have been sure where in the $400s you might have stopped. πŸ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Travistie
        Participant

$500.00 for a Poad(tm)! 😯 Even I have limits when it comes to those little buggers. πŸ˜†

Setsunawolf
          Participant

travistie wrote:

$500.00 for a Poad(tm)! 😯 Even I have limits when it comes to those little buggers. πŸ˜†

I only want one special one. Have all the Golden Tiger Poads hit ebay yet?? I actually haven’t liked any of the other Lace Poads, kinda like DM only a few of them appeal to me, so I’m willing to spend a little more for one I like versus the 20 or so others I don’t care for.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Adaneth
            Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

I only want one special one. Have all the Golden Tiger Poads hit ebay yet?? I actually haven’t liked any of the other Lace Poads, kinda like DM only a few of them appeal to me, so I’m willing to spend a little more for one I like versus the 20 or so others I don’t care for.

They’ve only sold 4 lace Poads(tm) so far, and none of the latest batch of tigers. So hopefully we’ll all get a chance at one at some point! πŸ˜€

Anthony
              Participant

My old green curl just got here and he is gorgeous. I’ll post pictures later

Travistie
                Participant

Adaneth wrote:

They’ve only sold 4 lace Poads(tm) so far, and none of the latest batch of tigers. So hopefully we’ll all get a chance at one at some point! πŸ˜€

Yeah, I’ll definitely be watching for a golden tiger one. 8) I need to have 1 of each kind Melody does.

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

*squees*

My Black Sunset Griffin family arrived today. They are GORGEOUS! Melody outdid herself on the color design. πŸ˜€

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Bob

Onyxt wrote:

GREAT!! I’m glad this worked out BUT remember you have to be in the picture too!!

Anthony
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

GREAT!! I’m glad this worked out BUT remember you have to be in the picture too!!

Dont worry I dont forget my end of bargains or promises just I need to get around to it tomorrow.

Bob

Onyxt wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Dont worry I dont forget my end of bargains or promises just I need to get around to it tomorrow.

just a friendly reminder

Maria
                          Participant

Congrats on the Sunset Griffins, Tyrrlin. I bet they’re beautiful in person.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,428 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.