fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author

where are “hidden auctions” if they are hidden how do you find them? drgnlvr

They are auctions that don’t have “Windstone” in the title. The only way to find them is to take hours and search through the auctions.

Oh, like “collectibles” or “figurines” or??? not cars or furniture. Like “estates” or “yard sales”??? Where else? drgnlvr

Jennifer
    Keymaster

or ‘dragon’. Try searching ‘dragon’ sometime.. πŸ˜†

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Bob

Jennifer wrote:

or ‘dragon’. Try searching ‘dragon’ sometime.. πŸ˜†

Now that will take hours!! I tried that once and couldn’t even fathom how to look through so many things

Maebnus
        Participant

I won the Green Eyed Lace Poad! Yay! (I just woke up, so just found out). But crap… who’s making me pay so much by putting in that last bid? πŸ˜› Anybody here?

Bob

YOU KNOW IT’S NOT ME!!!

I will have to bid on the Poad Melody sent me for my function on Sunday though

lamortefille
            Participant

It wasn’t me either. Congrats, though! πŸ˜€

Travistie
              Participant

Wasn’t me either. Though, I was very tempted to bid on this one today. I loved that one from the start, when Melody posted the Lace Poad(tm) pics in the gallery. I was watching the auction, and saw it shoot up from $300.00 something to $405.00 in the last 5 seconds. I was like holy crap! 😯 Too rich for my blood. So far… this one is the most expensive Ebay Poad(tm). She is a beauty though. Congrats Meabnus! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                Participant

Wasn’t me! You couldn’t even pay me to get a Poad XD

congrats on the poad(tm)!!! I think they are cute, but well, check out my name…DRAGON collector. πŸ˜† Now I just need to save up more cash for more of them…I have a very long wish list of which ones I want, I’m just a bit shy on funds at the moment.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

Now I just need to save up more cash for more of them…I have a very long wish list of which ones I want, I’m just a bit shy on funds at the moment.

You probably just described at least half of the forum members. πŸ˜†

pegasi1978 wrote:

Now I just need to save up more cash for more of them…I have a very long wish list of which ones I want, I’m just a bit shy on funds at the moment.

Well, if I did, at least I’m not alone. I’m always reading about everyone’s new purchases…I feel so left out cuz the last thing I got was my b/g coiled dragon!! SOOOOOOO jealous!!! πŸ˜† I need to play the lotto more often. πŸ˜‰

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Jasmine
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Well, if I did, at least I’m not alone. I’m always reading about everyone’s new purchases…I feel so left out cuz the last thing I got was my b/g coiled dragon!! SOOOOOOO jealous!!! πŸ˜† I need to play the lotto more often. πŸ˜‰

Man, you’re singing my song. More of a dirge… πŸ˜†

Jasmine wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Man, you’re singing my song. More of a dirge… πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Well then, lets sing it together!! **sings in a jolly little tune** OOOOOOOOHHHHHH how I need more mooooonnnneeeeeeeyyyy…. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,428 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.