fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Ok, that just helped me making up my mind. If there are any silver laps left when my bonus comes in, I’m getting one.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Travistie
      Participant

VampireBiscuits wrote:

travistie wrote:

VampireBiscuits wrote:

Yeah no kidding lol. I’m seriously thinking about getting the silver male and female now. He really pops amoungst my other pieces- kind of outshines them at first even! I knew he was going to pretty, but he is more than I expected (always a great feeling).

I have a silver male, and I love him. I’m not a huge fan of the male sculpt, but he looks beautiful in silver!

Just a little Windstone dragon fact for ya… the Lap is a female per Melody! πŸ™‚

Oh I didnt realize it was a she πŸ™‚ I guess I automaticly call things with no specific gender males- all my life I grew up with dogs and all but one of them were male, so its just kind of automatic.

And after seeing this Silver piece in person I thought about getting the male and female too, but I dont know if Id like them as much, the gold horns on the lap really set off the gold accents in the scales.

I’m the same way! I always had male dogs growing up, and I always referred to all of my stuffed animals as a he. I was calling the Poads(tm) he and him on here. Then GB was good enough to educate me on the fact that they are all female. Not sure how they can reproduce if that’s the case… but that’s what they are! πŸ˜€

I’m pretty sure the Lap is the sister to the Scratcher.

Travistie
        Participant

Kachina wrote:

VampireBiscuits wrote:

And wow- 0 to 10 in a month? Did you hit the lottery or something? lol. Lucky!

Nope, just a husband who loves to see me smile and has a great career to fund my new obsession. πŸ™‚

Wow, that must be nice! Not many of us on here can say the same about our husbands. πŸ˜†

Mine just rolls his eyes every time I talk about Windstones, or get a new one in the mail.

Kachina wrote:

VampireBiscuits wrote:

And wow- 0 to 10 in a month? Did you hit the lottery or something? lol. Lucky!

Nope, just a husband who loves to see me smile and has a great career to fund my new obsession. πŸ™‚

Wow thats awesome. My husband helps out with my Windstones everyonce in a while- he got me a Scratcher for Christmas and got me my black gold male, but all my other 6 Windstones I saved for.

purplecat wrote:

She’s very beautiful!!!!! A big Congrats!!!!

Thank you! πŸ˜€

travistie wrote:

I’m the same way! I always had male dogs growing up, and I always referred to all of my stuffed animals as a he. I was calling the Poads(tm) he and him on here. Then GB was good enough to educate me on the fact that they are all female. Not sure how they can reproduce if that’s the case… but that’s what they are! Very Happy

I’m pretty sure the Lap is the sister to the Scratcher.

Haha I love the poads, I dont have any yet, but I’d like to someday. And so the Silver Scratcher is coming out soon too? God I would love to see one of those.

travistie wrote:

Wow, that must be nice! Not many of us on here can say the same about our husbands. Laughing

Mine just rolls his eyes every time I talk about Windstones, or get a new one in the mail.

Rolls his eyes? Awww. My husband thinks they are beautiful. We each have curio cabinets right next to each other- mine, of course, is full of Windstones and his is full of diecast cars, and everyonce in a while I’ll catch him looking in my Windstone cabinent instead of at his cars lol.
          And since he has his own obsessive collection, he understands mine, he just dosn’t want to pay for them lol.

Travistie
          Participant

VampireBiscuits wrote:

Rolls his eyes? Awww. My husband thinks they are beautiful. We each have curio cabinets right next to each other- mine, of course, is full of Windstones and his is full of diecast cars, and everyonce in a while I’ll catch him looking in my Windstone cabinent instead of at his cars lol.
            And since he has his own obsessive collection, he understands mine, he just dosn’t want to pay for them lol.

My husband thinks it’s silly that I spend as much as I do on Windstones. Which isn’t that much compared to other people. He doesn’t understand it, and he won’t because he doesn’t collect anything! πŸ™„

I’m not sure if Scratchers will be coming out in silver. They probably will someday.

Hey, speaking of Scratchers… aren’t there supposed to be rainbow ones soon? I’m waiting to see what they look like. I think I will end up getting a rainbow riser though.

Anthony
            Participant

travistie wrote:

Hey, speaking of Scratchers… aren’t there supposed to be rainbow ones soon? I’m waiting to see what they look like. I think I will end up getting a rainbow riser though.

I’m pretty sure theres a picture of one in the sneak peak of the week thread.

Anthony
              Participant
                Travistie
                Participant

Yep, I did see that pic. I’m just waiting for them to be put up for sale now. πŸ˜€

Anthony
                  Participant

Ok and I dont blame ya they’re very nice (I need a job :cry:) Windstones are like crack, just a little makes you want more and more

Travistie
                    Participant

You got that right! πŸ˜†

Leigha
                      Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Ok and I dont blame ya they’re very nice (I need a job :cry:) Windstones are like crack, just a little makes you want more and more

LOL !!!

how true is that? πŸ˜€

I agree, very addicting! Once you get that first one and see how awesome they are in person, ya gotta have more of that.

And back on topic, I just bought a Ruby OW. Will post pics when he gets here. Happy happy!

Travistie
                        Participant

Very cool! Congrats πŸ˜€

Leigha
                          Participant

I just bought a…

actually I have bought quite a few pieces and I’m still buying them lol an emerald and a ruby fledgie, an old green curl, and I’m in the process of paying off a peacock lap and a peacock old warrior. πŸ˜€ I’m also getting a few of my white dragons fixed by kyrin <3!

and to top it all off, I got an peacock mother for 25 and a peacock fledge for 20 on eBay, (buy it now) ^^ I love hidden auctions πŸ˜€

I’ll post pics when I get everything πŸ˜€ lol

Maria
                            Participant

Congrats, Leigha! Especially on the great E-Bay deals.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,428 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.