fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Congrats, Silver! I haven’t seen the Dragon Trio Candle lamp up close, but it’s really cute! I just love all the stone stuff

lamortefille
      Participant

Congrats, Silverdragon…that is one of my favorite candle lamps. 😀

I got the Trio for Bill for Xmas, he loves it, I hadn’t noticed the dragons were each different though, how cool!

Kyrin

Bob

I want the dragon Trio also but just paid off the #10 Sun Dragon from Olympia so it will be awhile until I can get it.

BDW
          Participant

Gongrats! I purchase this dragon trio when it first came out but I have yet to enjoy it. Still boxed…
            One day.

Starbreeze
            Participant

That’s one of my favorites too!!! 🙂

Maria
              Participant

Congrats, Silverdragon! I love the Trio; it’s one of my favorite candlelamps.
                Yay travistie for getting the Poad! You need to post clutter pics. 😉

Travistie
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats, Silverdragon! I love the Trio; it’s one of my favorite candlelamps.
                  Yay travistie for getting the Poad! You need to post clutter pics. 😉

Thanks! I was able to get that Purple Lace Poad(tm) off Ebay too! I will definitely post a clutter pic for you this weekend. 😀

Maria
                  Participant

Thanks. 😀

SilverDragon
                    Participant

Yay! My other dragon came in from Emerald. 🙂 🙂 My emerald-peacock male. OMG he is soooo pretty! I LOVE the green on him.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Jodi
                      Participant

He’s so pretty! Good pic.

Congrats Silverdragon, he’s very handsome. It really makes me wish I had someplece nearby to go see some of these in person.

I got my pink curlie that I won a couple weeks ago off ebay today. I know they just released more in the store, but I’m thrilled with the amount of darker pink on this girl. Especially on her back. Is it true the ones coming out now are much paler?

Kujacker
                        Participant

From what I gather, there were two different pinks. One had a lot of pink on him, while the other was a light pink basically all over his body. I don’t know which came first though, as I don’t have one.

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Kachina wrote:

Congrats Silverdragon, he’s very handsome. It really makes me wish I had someplece nearby to go see some of these in person.

Yeah, I miss seeing stores in my area carrying windstones. I loved just going in and seeing them. Even though i didn’t have the money right then, it was nice to touch them and dream. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Maria
                            Participant

Congrats, Silverdragon and Kachina.
                              I was able to snag an old green curlie last night, so I’m realy happy abou that. Now I have all the curlies.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,428 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.