fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Congrats on the new purchases, everyone!

Bob

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

well here goes some of my OT. I was watching the last Sun Dragon in Ivory and Gold #10 which is my lucky number and was going to use my OT to get it and as I was bidding someone came in and bid $888.88 and so my bid was off the charts at $889.88. OUCH. I was bidding as this person was bidding other wise I NEVER would have gone that high. It will just put a dent in the paycheck I wsa not planning on. I was buying this to celebrate my OT but now I’m back to Mac and Cheese every night

Holy cow! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ $889.00 for that Sun Dragon?! That is crazy high. They have all been selling for between $425.00 and $500.00 I thought. I got my #4 (my lucky number) pearl/gold Sun for $450.00. The first and last of the special tens always do seem to go the highest though.

Didn’t keschete say she would sell you her’s, if you wanted one DM?
        Even though money is tight and I should be using this money for bills I figure it in the budget with the OT and was assuming I would get it for about $550 or about $600 with shipping and tax. Everything was going well until the very last secone. As I was placing my last bid the other person did to with the bid the $888.88 and that bumped my bid WAY high. At least I have some OT coming and when the next sotrm hits I’ll be living at my desk at work. It was GREAT to have that e-bay end rush again though

Travistie
        Participant

Oh, so you actually won it for that amount. I misread that before, and thought you were outbid.

Well, congrats on getting the last one. You will love him. He looks very good in the pearl/gold.

Bob

travistie wrote:

Oh, so you actually won it for that amount. I misread that before, and thought you were outbid.

Well, congrats on getting the last one. You will love him. He looks very good in the pearl/gold.
            Yes I won him but for about $300 more then I thought I was going ot have to pay. If I had known that was going to happen I most likely would have let him go

Travistie
            Participant

Yeah, that is a tad steep. I knew that one would probably go a little higher than the others… but not that much!

Maybe you ought to get a new lucky number. ๐Ÿ˜†

WolfenMachine
              Participant

And Sun Dragon #1 AND #7 went for the same. I think maybe #8 or #9 was the second highest, at above $610 (which is what 1 and 7 sold for)

Bob

well now I have my special #10 LUCKY dragon and do not need another one. Money is still tight but I had figured in about $600 for this one tax and shipping included. I will be eating Mac and Cheese or Top Ramon for some time. I’m still getting SOME OT just not as much as it used to be. If we get another BIG storm I should be fine (I hope)

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

well now I have my special #10 LUCKY dragon and do not need another one. Money is still tight but I had figured in about $600 for this one tax and shipping included. I will be eating Mac and Cheese or Top Ramon for some time. I’m still getting SOME OT just not as much as it used to be. If we get another BIG storm I should be fine (I hope)

My boss won’t even LET us get OT. You want more pay, you work on holidays-pretty lame. But I’m sure the nature of your work (something to do with power lines and the power company, correct?) is much more needed than mine so it evens out ๐Ÿ˜‰

frozendragon
                    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

And Sun Dragon #1 AND #7 went for the same. I think maybe #8 or #9 was the second highest, at above $610 (which is what 1 and 7 sold for)

Pearl Sun dragon #4 went for $450 to travistie….she snipered me while I was at lunch….LOL

#5 was $580…to the girl in Japan…I’m not sure if she’s on here….but she needs to come visit

#6 was $538.00 not sure who that person is….

#7 was $610.00 don’t know them either but I think they are on here somewhere….

#8 was $635.00 don’t know them either….

#9 was $455.00 that one is me….so I’m happy cause it’s what I was gonna pay on the other one…hehe

only reason I know all this is cause I was trying on all of them….lol

Bob

WolfenMachine wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

My boss won’t even LET us get OT. You want more pay, you work on holidays-pretty lame. But I’m sure the nature of your work (something to do with power lines and the power company, correct?) is much more needed than mine so it evens out ๐Ÿ˜‰
                        I’m a dispatcher for at&t and we just got out of a State of Emergancy in CA for the last couple storms. I can’t wait for the next one

Travistie
                        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Pearl Sun dragon #4 went for $450 to travistie….she snipered me while I was at lunch….LOL

#5 was $580…to the girl in Japan…I’m not sure if she’s on here….but she needs to come visit

#6 was $538.00 not sure who that person is….

#7 was $610.00 don’t know them either but I think they are on here somewhere….

#8 was $635.00 don’t know them either….

#9 was $455.00 that one is me….so I’m happy cause it’s what I was gonna pay on the other one…hehe

only reason I know all this is cause I was trying on all of them….lol

Okay, so more of them went for higher than I thought. I wasn’t watching all of them, and that database that ravenheart started hasn’t been updated in a while.

I’m still shocked I got one of them at all. Sorry again frozen… didn’t know I sniped him from you!

I think drag0nfeathers got #1, and keshete got #2 or 3. Just don’t know those amounts either.

frozendragon
                          Participant

yeah dragonfeathers got #1…I think it was $610….

and the one keshete got was like $480? or around there….it wasn’t that high…

and yeah….I went to lunch and you nabbed it…but that’s ok…cause the one I got was only $5 more…

I’m sure I would have got one eventually…and I did…hehe…

Travistie
                            Participant

I guess it worked out for everyone one way or another! ๐Ÿ˜†

frozendragon
                              Participant

always does….LOL

Jasmine
                                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I hope you like Mac N’ Cheese. I have a membership at Sam’s Club (kinda like Costco) so if you need any more, I’d be happy to send you some. Glad you got your dragon though!!

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.