fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

I’m up over 100 I think. I’ll have to count! πŸ˜€

My silver male arrived yesterday. That brings my grand total up to 1! Woo-hoo! LOL

I already have several more on their way from various places though, and my ebay RF momma should be here in the next day or two. At this rate I should hit 100 well before summer. This is addicting stuff!

Bob

Kachina wrote:

My silver male arrived yesterday. That brings my grand total up to 1! Woo-hoo! LOL

I already have several more on their way from various places though, and my ebay RF momma should be here in the next day or two. At this rate I should hit 100 well before summer. This is addicting stuff!
        Welcome to the Windstone Dark Side!!

Mmloda
        Participant

Congrats on your Silver OW… πŸ˜† By the way I started out with only two pieces and now I have about 65 or so and they just keep on comin…so YEAH…ADDICTIVE they sure are… πŸ˜†

Marzena

Elena
          Participant

WhooHooo. I won the mystery castle #7 and I went to visit the store I helped to get selling windstones again and got a young unicorn and a Black Gold Fledge. My Fledge seems to be quite matte but I love him. They didn’t have much left and I know Susie has said they’ve reordered a couple of times already 😈 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Purplecat
            Participant

Congrats! πŸ˜€

Travistie
              Participant

Kachina wrote:

Isn’t the silver male gorgeous? I’m not a huge fan of the male sculpt, but I do love him in silver. He’ll probably be the only male I ever get.

Jodi
                Participant

foxfeather wrote:

WhooHooo. I won the mystery castle #7 and I went to visit the store I helped to get selling windstones again and got a young unicorn and a Black Gold Fledge. My Fledge seems to be quite matte but I love him. They didn’t have much left and I know Susie has said they’ve reordered a couple of times already 😈 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Congrats! I tried to get it at the end, but I don’t have that kind of money. I’ve got two more shots at that castle. I hope I get one of them.

Bob

well here goes some of my OT. I was watching the last Sun Dragon in Ivory and Gold #10 which is my lucky number and was going to use my OT to get it and as I was bidding someone came in and bid $888.88 and so my bid was off the charts at $889.88. OUCH. I was bidding as this person was bidding other wise I NEVER would have gone that high. It will just put a dent in the paycheck I wsa not planning on. I was buying this to celebrate my OT but now I’m back to Mac and Cheese every night

Maria
                    Participant

Congrats to everybody on their new treasures. I just ordered a rainbow Riser… πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                      Participant

I ordered a rainbow riser (squee!) and was lucky enough to get a sugar poad(tm): -) Congrats to all on their new goodies!

Maria
                        Participant

Congrats on the Poad, lamorte. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                          Participant

Thank you, GB: -)

Travistie
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Congrats to everybody on their new treasures. I just ordered a rainbow Riser… πŸ˜€

Knew you would! πŸ˜€

I might have to get one too. I did get me a sugar Poad last night for starters though. πŸ˜€

Travistie
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

well here goes some of my OT. I was watching the last Sun Dragon in Ivory and Gold #10 which is my lucky number and was going to use my OT to get it and as I was bidding someone came in and bid $888.88 and so my bid was off the charts at $889.88. OUCH. I was bidding as this person was bidding other wise I NEVER would have gone that high. It will just put a dent in the paycheck I wsa not planning on. I was buying this to celebrate my OT but now I’m back to Mac and Cheese every night

Holy cow! 😯 $889.00 for that Sun Dragon?! That is crazy high. They have all been selling for between $425.00 and $500.00 I thought. I got my #4 (my lucky number) pearl/gold Sun for $450.00. The first and last of the special tens always do seem to go the highest though.

Didn’t keschete say she would sell you her’s, if you wanted one DM?

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,428 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.