fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Bob

WOW that was a HUGE score!!
      I’m already looking forward to piece number 100! I have to decide what I want it to be and work it out so I will get a VERY special piece for #100
      I’m very big on numbers

lamortefille
      Participant

Congrats to everyone on their new goodies! πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

WOW that was a HUGE score!!
          I’m already looking forward to piece number 100! I have to decide what I want it to be and work it out so I will get a VERY special piece for #100
          I’m very big on numbers

I understand the numbers thing πŸ˜‰ I have BEP OW #10 and made sure I got calico flap kitty #10…and was going to get Pearl Gold sun dragon #10 but figured that’s a gamble to pass up the other 9 with a chance to win the LAST one…plus I thought the last one would go higher-so I got perfect #7 πŸ˜‰ tried for BEP OW #7 but it went crazy out of my price range.

I know its not all in how many pieces you have but which ones (Like newfie and his TWO OOAK SK’s! 😯 and jade scratcher..and some other awesome more common pieces…Emerald OW, Rainbow Emperor….) but I wonder how many people have more than or equal to 100 pieces

Bob

I’m pretty sure Frozen has over 100 and I think WSC has over 100 also if I remember correctly but I’m not sure who else. I’m not sure when I will hit that magic 100, but soon I hope. 10 has ALWAYS been my lucky and favorite number so 100 should be 10 times as lucky!! RIGHT???

Jodi
            Participant

I think I’ve got around 82, not including PYOs. Including them, it’s more like 97. Woo hoo! Getting close to that #100 piece. Do the PYOs count?

Pegasi1978
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I think I’ve got around 82, not including PYOs. Including them, it’s more like 97. Woo hoo! Getting close to that #100 piece. Do the PYOs count?

Why not? They are Windstones too!

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

For a collection I would say yes my 84 include 4 Pyo’s so why not. So I can have 2 celebrations when I hit 100 Windstones and when I hit 100 production Windstones pieces

Jodi
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

For a collection I would say yes my 84 include 4 Pyo’s so why not. So I can have 2 celebrations when I hit 100 Windstones and when I hit 100 production Windstones pieces

I like that idea! πŸ˜€

Bob

Why not the only celebration would be here but I would not need 2 here. I wonder if I will learn how to post pics by then to get it on line? Maybe I should just take myself to dinner twice??

lamortefille
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Why not the only celebration would be here but I would not need 2 here. I wonder if I will learn how to post pics by then to get it on line? Maybe I should just take myself to dinner twice??

I think you should learn how to post pictures to celebrate. πŸ˜‰ When a friend helps you, write it down, so you can follow the steps at a later date. It’s not hard, it’s just hard to try to remember the steps you took a week or month ago….Don’t I know it? πŸ˜†

Maria
                        Participant

I’ve got 92 pieces, if I remember right. I’m getting pretty close to No. 100 too…

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I think you should learn how to post pictures to celebrate. πŸ˜‰ When a friend helps you, write it down, so you can follow the steps at a later date. It’s not hard, it’s just hard to try to remember the steps you took a week or month ago….Don’t I know it? πŸ˜†
                            It was over a year ago to get these ones on here in the first Show your Windstones section

Since several of us are that close or will be soon we should have a 100 party!!!

Tiffany
                            Participant

i just recounted mine and i have 110, not including pyos. 😯 its something how the collection grows huh? there are still so many on my list that i want too! πŸ˜• gah, i need more room (and more money!) πŸ˜†

frozendragon
                              Participant

yeah counting PYO’s it’s somewhere around 200 for me…but I don’t have all of them out….so I don’t have an exact count….

and I think I need to get rid of a few eventually….LOL

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

yeah counting PYO’s it’s somewhere around 200 for me…but I don’t have all of them out….so I don’t have an exact count….

and I think I need to get rid of a few eventually….LOL
                                  WOW!!! 200 GREAT

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.