fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Jasmine wrote:

And we’d have to check your pockets everytime you left. πŸ˜†

then you would NEVER be checking my pockets because I would NEVER leave!! I would die a VERY HAPPY MAN!!!

Yesterday I got a Healing journey stone & shrine stone (#3), and today I got a black sunset sitting griff chick and small spirit wolf! *squees* I’ve been wanting the wolf pretty much since I started collecting last year so yay~ I’m so happy to have one now. ^__^

Eee! How torturous it is that I’m on the other side of the country from my newest additions! (My home is BC and I’m currently living in Quebec during Katimavik) My mom was so kind as to take these pictures:

The wonderful wolf is painted by Koishii as part of our PYO swap. Thank you so much Koishii! I can guarantee nothing less than perfect will become of your griffin!

Jasmine
      Participant

I hate having to wait, it sucks. I have no patience at all…just ask my bf. πŸ˜† Those look great Nuke.

lamortefille
        Participant

I just love those Sunset griffs! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

your mom is so sweet! your griff family looks so lovely, those will certainly be on my list of must gets for later.

you will love your wolf. I am impatiently waiting for your trip to end so you can actually get to see it!

Skigod377
            Participant

Wow great buys Nuke! Love that wolf KK.

Maria
              Participant

Congrats on all the new additions. The Black Sunset coloring makesme drool every time I see it. πŸ˜›

Bob

Well since this is the ONLY official thread I can say it in with out getting in trouble I finally got my Silver curlies out of hawk and will have 2 more out of hawk this week. They are VF2 curlie and the VF fledgling

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Congrats on the new additions every one!

Bob

Thanks I’m up to 84 now, 86 by the end of the week and next week I should be getting the Sun Emperor from Kyrin so my Windstone Dry spell seems to be over at least for a little while

lamortefille
                      Participant

Congrats, DM! πŸ˜€

Bob

Thanks 2 more this week and the Sun Dragon Next week!!
                          I’m not sure I can handle all this!! All at once that is
                          I have a BIG check next week and even though I should save for my taxes I have my eyes on something else right now too!!
                          I also got outbid on a few things on e-bay so that money is not going out now either

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

yes, much congrats, DM! πŸ˜€ we will teach you how to post pictures so we can see him when he arrives!

I went on a little splurge this month (okay a big one) and probably won’t be buying anymore Windstones for a month or two unless something AMAZING comes up in the store or on ebay πŸ˜›

Hopefully today I should have a white sitting spectral and the last brown riser coming, and after that the wolf and sunset male griffins, an Emerald Sitting Spectral and small bird winged old siameese flap kitty and by next Monday should have a brown lap dragon, brown fledgie, emerald coil, small bat winged birman flapper, a blue eyed unicorn PYO, a male silver dragon, The Naylah Griffin and the Pearl Sun Dragon #7 πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

yes, much congrats, DM! πŸ˜€ we will teach you how to post pictures so we can see him when he arrives!

I went on a little splurge this month (okay a big one) and probably won’t be buying anymore Windstones for a month or two unless something AMAZING comes up in the store or on ebay πŸ˜›

Hopefully today I should have a white sitting spectral and the last brown riser coming, and after that the wolf and sunset male griffins, an Emerald Sitting Spectral and small bird winged old siameese flap kitty and by next Monday should have a brown lap dragon, brown fledgie, emerald coil, small bat winged birman flapper, a blue eyed unicorn PYO, a male silver dragon, The Naylah Griffin and the Pearl Sun Dragon #7 πŸ˜€
                              😯 That’s a lot of Windstones at one time. Congrats on all of those. I did a small Windstone splurge of my own near New Year’s Day and probably won’t be getting anything other than paint your owns for a while. In my splurge I got Siberakh1’s Autumn Fern PYO Dragon, a Brown Male Griffin and a Baby Kirin.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,428 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.