fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Congrat everyone on your purchases! Those are great photos, Travistie, and that’s a very pretty gryphon, WolfenMachine!

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

OK. Here’s the pic, showing the two different Gold colors:

Im actually liking the emp better. The ow looks lighter than mine. Is the ow the same color as the scratchers you have?
      WOW, I Really like the emperor’s coloring much better. The OW reminds me too much of the first generation of the production gold color. Now I’ll have to be on the hunt to find pieces with the Emp’s gold color if it is being replaced with the OW gold color πŸ™

lamortefille
      Participant

Great pix, GB….I love how the curls look on the candle holders: -)

Bob

I might be able to get some candle holders with my new OT

frozendragon
          Participant

I got the set of 3 gargoyle feet candle holders and the two griffin feet candle holders with gift certificates I got for Christmas….

here they are…

with some candles that I made…hehe…

lamortefille
            Participant

Cool candles. My son likes them, too! πŸ˜€

frozendragon
              Participant

yeah I did find that the place I get my supplies from….does have the fresh cut grass scent….I forget who was interested in it though…LOL

lamortefille
                Participant

frozendragon wrote:

yeah I did find that the place I get my supplies from….does have the fresh cut grass scent….I forget who was interested in it though…LOL

It was me! Yay! πŸ˜€

frozendragon
                  Participant

ah….well I can always order a little when I scrounge up some money…LOL…

Maria
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Good! I’m glad they got there okay. πŸ˜€

Ah shoot, I never did send you a message about that, did I? I’m sorry. 😳

Maria
                      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Those candle holders are really practical. Unfortunately I had to stuff them up on a corner ontop of my DVD shelves because I had no other room for them. πŸ˜• I need a castle just for Windstones. πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Those candle holders are really practical. Unfortunately I had to stuff them up on a corner ontop of my DVD shelves because I had no other room for them. πŸ˜• I need a castle just for Windstones. πŸ˜†

*nods* I know, sista, I know. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

WOW, they’d look great in a castle! lol If there was ever a Windstone Museum, it should definatly be designed like a castle πŸ™‚

Maria
                            Participant

Or like a Wizard’s House.

Bob

WolfenMachine wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

WOW, they’d look great in a castle! lol If there was ever a Windstone Museum, it should definatly be designed like a castle πŸ™‚

I wish there was a Windstone Museum. I would LOVE to work there

Jasmine
                                Participant

And we’d have to check your pockets everytime you left. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.