fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

….and I like the OW better!!! πŸ˜† I would like to know which one looks most like the current production dragons. πŸ˜‰

I wish I could enlighten you! I had three gold dragons at one point. The male was really reddish and the ow and scratcher were more brown. I sure do miss that scratcher. He was soooo pretty.

Starbreeze
      Participant

….and silly me, I should’ve bought him from you. Oh well, maybe I’ll get one sometime this year. I’m waiting to see what silver looks like on Scratchers. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
        Participant

I bet that will look great, though it would have to look awesome to top the gold.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

πŸ˜€ *does quiet celabratory dance* πŸ˜€ When I saw him in the gallery, and saw how much he was being oogled over, I thought I’d NEVER have a chance at him but…

MINEMINEMINE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Skigod377
            Participant

COngrats girl!! It made me feel better that the price went so far out of my range. I watched the end of the auction.

Bob

very nice CONGRATS

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Lucky, lucky WolfenMachine! He’s a beauty πŸ˜€ *said while quietly turning green with envy* Congrats!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Travistie
                  Participant

Beautiful griffin! Congrats Wolfen! πŸ˜€

Travistie
                    Participant

Here is one of my most recent purchases. My mom got me a Windstone gift cert for Christmas, so decided to go with this guy. He is so beautiful in person… and actually a lot darker than I thought he was gonna be too! Here are some different angle shots of him. I LOVE this guy! <3

Purplecat
                      Participant

Congrats!!! He is soooo pretty. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

travistie wrote:

Here is one of my most recent purchases. My mom got me a Windstone gift cert for Christmas, so decided to go with this guy. He is so beautiful in person… and actually a lot darker than I thought he was gonna be too! Here are some different angle shots of him. I LOVE this guy! <3

πŸ˜₯ The pictures aren’t working for me. Did you delete them?

Lupin
                          Participant

Me neither. πŸ™

Jodi
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I think I prefer the gold in the middle the Emperor looks like tarnished gold in that pic, kind of like Aladdins lamp. If you rub him do you get three wishes??

It hasn’t worked yet! πŸ˜†

Jodi
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

OK. Here’s the pic, showing the two different Gold colors:

Im actually liking the emp better. The ow looks lighter than mine. Is the ow the same color as the scratchers you have?

I don’t currently have any scratchers in stock. I have a Male and a Mother in stock. I don’t know what the Scratcher color would be. But I bet it would be like the OW since that is newer.

Travistie
                                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

πŸ˜₯ The pictures aren’t working for me. Did you delete them?

How bout now? I’m still getting used to this new photo program. I probably goofed up somewhere.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.