fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Bob

It’s ALWAYS GREAT to get a deal on Windstones especially the ones you really WANT
      CONGRATS

Travistie
      Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

travistie wrote:

Congrats! I’ll come and wait to get him for you. You can pay me for my time with your BVP OW !!! πŸ˜†

You can have my BVP OW when you pry him from my cold dead hands! I’m going to have him stuffed in my coffin when I die!

:lol:!

Mmloda
        Participant

Congrats Peg…. πŸ˜€

Marzena

Travistie
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

Yeah, I know the pink curlies are… I used to have one. Wish I still did. Melody says that she thinks she’ll make more though.

what happened to your pink one??

I sold her a while back, with several of my other Windstones to help pay some bills. I hope to get a replacement soon.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Hey Peg!!! Congrats!!! πŸ˜€

Bob

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

Yeah, I know the pink curlies are… I used to have one. Wish I still did. Melody says that she thinks she’ll make more though.

what happened to your pink one??

I sold her a while back, with several of my other Windstones to help pay some bills. I hope to get a replacement soon.
                Melody just said in her thread that she did not realize how many where out of stock and when Olympia comes back next week she will have her make more in all the pretty colors

Travistie
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Melody just said in her thread that she did not realize how many where out of stock and when Olympia comes back next week she will have her make more in all the pretty colors

Yep, I did see that! πŸ˜€ I’m very happy about it too. I hope that they do more of the pink and green ones next week. I just got my gold one yesterday, and currently have a brown one in reserve. I just want to add more to my order before he ships though.

Bob

Windstone is SO GREAT to hold things in reserve for us like that. They know the good collectors when they see them

Travistie
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Windstone is SO GREAT to hold things in reserve for us like that. They know the good collectors when they see them

I know, they really are wonderful! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I just got a Gold Old Warrior Dragon with the money my mom gave me for Christmas. He came today and he is so pretty! He is a brighter gold than Midas the Emperor Dragon though. I cleaned off Midas to see if it was just dust, but it isn’t. I took a picture of them together, but I won’t be able to put it up until tomorrow.

We were heading out the back door to go grocery shopping and the box was there. I brought it in and my hubby let me open it before we left. I did a little dance while I was opening it. I even surprised myself with the dance. I felt like Happy Feet for a minute. πŸ˜† The hubby said I looked so happy holding it in my arms with my jacket on and my hat and the big stupid grin I had on my face. And I said, “Mine! Mine! I can keep you. I don’t have to sell you!” And hugged it.

πŸ˜† Stupid, I know. But I don’t keep too many of the current ones.

OK. Here’s the pic, showing the two different Gold colors:

Bob

I think I prefer the gold in the middle the Emperor looks like tarnished gold in that pic, kind of like Aladdins lamp. If you rub him do you get three wishes??

Megan
                          Participant

They’re beautiful, emerald! Sometime soon I’m dying to order my own gold OW from you πŸ˜€ Hopefully in the spring… after this round of academic expenses are paid off…

He is beautiful emerald!

Skigod377
                            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

OK. Here’s the pic, showing the two different Gold colors:

Im actually liking the emp better. The ow looks lighter than mine. Is the ow the same color as the scratchers you have?

Starbreeze
                              Participant

….and I like the OW better!!! πŸ˜† I would like to know which one looks most like the current production dragons. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,428 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.