fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Very cool, Ski! Love the inlaid table….is it from Italy?

I bought it here in Germany, but I think it is Italian. Got it on sale for less than $20, I think.

That’s a great deal!

Travistie
      Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

I just bought the special black gold rising spectral #2. This will be the first spectral in my collection. I’ll take pics when he gets here barring I’m not in the hospital giving birth lol. Come to think of it I’m gonna need someone to sit at my house and wait for him to arrive should that happen. I didn’t think about that.

Congrats! I’ll come and wait to get him for you. You can pay me for my time with your BVP OW !!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Jasmine
        Participant

Okay, I’ve finally had time to take pics, the curls and PYO Grif by Purplecat were waiting for me when I got home from Christmas. The Pearl Griffin family I purchased for my bf from Christmas:

Oh, and I did get a small black bat-winged flapcat but my camera battery died before I could get a pic.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Oooooo, your griffies are soooo purdy! They look like home made vanilla ice cream with hot caramel sauce ๐Ÿ˜†

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Travistie
            Participant

Nice! I love that green curlie. I am still waiting patiently for the second batch to come out.

Bob

the green and pink Curlies are VERY cute

Travistie
                Participant

Yeah, I know the pink curlies are… I used to have one. Wish I still did. Melody says that she thinks she’ll make more though.

Bob

travistie wrote:

Yeah, I know the pink curlies are… I used to have one. Wish I still did. Melody says that she thinks she’ll make more though.

what happened to your pink one??

Laurie
                    Participant

travistie wrote:

Congrats! I’ll come and wait to get him for you. You can pay me for my time with your BVP OW !!! ๐Ÿ˜†

You can have my BVP OW when you pry him from my cold dead hands! I’m going to have him stuffed in my coffin when I die!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I just won a near mint Brown Male Griffin without stripey wings (the way I prefer) for $95! *snoopy dance* Oh please, please, please let him make it to me intact.

Jasmine
                        Participant

Congrats Pegasi! That’s a great buy.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

I know! I’m still shaking. I was so worried about him going high in price, but I guess since he wasn’t stripey version, there being a second Brown (non stripey) Male up as well as Windstone’s two test paint Griffins at the same time it helped. I’m just so scared that he’ll come to me with broken feet like my black griffin. At least I know who to send him to for repairs if he does. *crosses fingers against feet breaking*

lamortefille
                            Participant

He’s very pretty, peg. Congrats!

Skigod377
                              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I just won a near mint Brown Male Griffin without stripey wings (the way I prefer) for $95! *snoopy dance* Oh please, please, please let him make it to me intact.

Holy crap that is a great buy ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Congrats!

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

My hubby will really appreciate that too! He knew I really wanted it so he told me I could go as high as $400. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I didn’t feel comfortable with that (would just about break the bank) so I told myself my limit was half that. Makes up for a couple of my other Windstones (black unicorns) that I paid too much for.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.