fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I love this display, BDW!

That’s very cool, Blackdesertwind. Love it!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Jasmine
      Participant

That looks great. And so tempting too. πŸ˜•

Skigod377
        Participant

This is the grand uni that I bought from Wolflodge100. It was the last one she had in stock and she put him on layaway for me. Thank you Wolflodge!!! The dragon was a gift from Starbreeze πŸ˜€ (Thanks again girl!) They are about to have an epic battle.

Starbreeze
          Participant

Is it an epic battle or is the unicorn just rearing back in shock at the sight of all that pink????? πŸ˜†

Purplecat
            Participant

Very cool! Congrats! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
              Participant

Very cool, Ski! Love the inlaid table….is it from Italy?

Bob

starbreeze wrote:

Is it an epic battle or is the unicorn just rearing back in shock at the sight of all that pink????? πŸ˜†

I thought it was Purple

Jodi
                  Participant

I just got a Gold Old Warrior Dragon with the money my mom gave me for Christmas. He came today and he is so pretty! He is a brighter gold than Midas the Emperor Dragon though. I cleaned off Midas to see if it was just dust, but it isn’t. I took a picture of them together, but I won’t be able to put it up until tomorrow.

We were heading out the back door to go grocery shopping and the box was there. I brought it in and my hubby let me open it before we left. I did a little dance while I was opening it. I even surprised myself with the dance. I felt like Happy Feet for a minute. πŸ˜† The hubby said I looked so happy holding it in my arms with my jacket on and my hat and the big stupid grin I had on my face. And I said, “Mine! Mine! I can keep you. I don’t have to sell you!” And hugged it.

πŸ˜† Stupid, I know. But I don’t keep too many of the current ones.

Bob

I know that feeling though, I think we all do

wolflodge100
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

This is the grand uni that I bought from Wolflodge100. It was the last one she had in stock and she put him on layaway for me. Thank you Wolflodge!!! The dragon was a gift from Starbreeze πŸ˜€ (Thanks again girl!) They are about to have an epic battle.

I’m glad you like him!! πŸ˜€

Maria
                        Participant

Oh cool, Ski, you got one of those dragons too! Aren’t they neat? πŸ˜€
                          Congrats on the OW, emerald.

lamortefille
                          Participant

Congrats, Em!!

Purplecat
                            Participant

Congrats Em!! πŸ˜€

Laurie
                              Participant

I just bought the special black gold rising spectral #2. This will be the first spectral in my collection. I’ll take pics when he gets here barring I’m not in the hospital giving birth lol. Come to think of it I’m gonna need someone to sit at my house and wait for him to arrive should that happen. I didn’t think about that.

Skigod377
                                Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Very cool, Ski! Love the inlaid table….is it from Italy?

I bought it here in Germany, but I think it is Italian. Got it on sale for less than $20, I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.