fbpx

I have been looking at the large flap cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody I have been looking at the large flap cats

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Something always seemed off to me, it just dawned on me they have round pupils, is that because the eyes are not available with slit pupils?

I think its because they are Magic Cats! Magic cats have round pupils…it helps with night flight. Like an owl!

Bob

whippetluv wrote:

I think its because they are Magic Cats! Magic cats have round pupils…it helps with night flight. Like an owl!

Is that from Harry Potter??

frozendragon
      Participant

I don’t remember flying cats in harry potter….it just makes sense…

Skigod377
        Participant

Yeah…everyone knows that.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

hmm..Magic Cats aside, they do look very alert and jumpy, like they’re about to pounce up and fly away at any moment. I think that’s all the round pupils too.

wolflodge100
            Participant

when a cats pupils are dialated all the way, they are round. at least they look that way.

Melody
              Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

Something always seemed off to me, it just dawned on me they have round pupils, is that because the eyes are not available with slit pupils?

It is very hard to make cat’s eyes look nice with slit pupils unless they are elaborately silkscreened with realistic coloring on the back. We tried using simple slit pupil eyes, but even those were difficult to paint and they looked really stupid.
                Since a cat’s eyes will be round when they are in low light, I just pretend these guys are out at night.Much easier.

kinda what I figured, just one of those things one has to know the answer to you know

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.