fbpx

I have an EmPea Curl make that had

Home Forums Administration Flea Market I have an EmPea Curl make that had

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Them dang bunnies I had over chewed through my surround sound cord. Like eating my Christmas tree wasn’t enough. 😑

I had to fix my surround sound wires too after I first got my bunnies. They loved to munch on them and I didn’t notice until they didn’t work one day. Now all the wires have electrical tape on them and are attached to the walls out of their teeth’s reach.
      Rabbits will usually munch on anything but I guess you figured that out. They even ate through my mountain bike’s tires!!!

Hopefully Ski, this will be the last bad thing that will result from your bunny sitting. I’m sure it was a memorable experience. Although, maybe of the negative kind πŸ™

Skigod377
      Participant

Ah well… I wasnt using the surround sound anyway, but DANG those bunnies are destructive! I never realized how messy they are either! I guess when I was young, I didnt care πŸ˜†

Lokie
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Ah well… I wasnt using the surround sound anyway, but DANG those bunnies are destructive! I never realized how messy they are either! I guess when I was young, I didnt care πŸ˜†

Honestly, I think because I find my bunnies so irresistibly cute, in my eyes, they can do no harm. They overpower me with their big eyes, spastic behavior, and plushy bodies. My other animals can’t get away with nearly as much destruction. To my benefit, my bunnies are litterbox trained. Otherwise, eye size and fur softness wouldn’t be enough to make me overlook the mess they would make πŸ˜€

Maria
          Participant

Cuteness can cover a thousand sins. When I first got Retta she developed the very bad habit of doing her business – the solid stuff, so it was cleanable – up on the top floor in Stef’s room. Now Stef is the only kid in our family who wears Nikes, bothers with fashion and with go into hairy conniptions if his fancy shoes get a streak of dirt on them. But he never once got mad at Retta. He even cleaned up after her, and told her how displeased he was while he cuddled her. I was shocked.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.