fbpx

I got a new piercing, LOL

Home Forums Miscellany Community I got a new piercing, LOL

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That was too funny.

Kujacker
      Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

gryphondreamer wrote:

does it affect your speech? i know one does not, but four?

Nope, not at all. In fact, unless I tell people I have them, they don’t even know I have any at all 😯 Doesn’t help that I don’t open my mouth wide when I talk, so they don’t see them either XD
        I have two in the middle and one of either side of the tongue.

oh my freekin word?! a guy with four tongue rings! sqeeeeeeeal! 😯 (runs face first into wall in a vain yet hurried attempt to get to “over there!”) are you cute too? πŸ˜‰ lol! squee!
        but seriously, power to you for hangin’ with four and still speaking well, alot of people i was in college with couldn’t speak straight with one (though i know plenty of peeps that had no issue) ! they talked like the “naked chef” if you are familiar with him, lol!

lmao! xD
        I never understood why people couldn’t talk with them πŸ˜• Unless the barbell is too long for their mouth, so it’s always getting caught or just not sitting right. I guess that could be it.
        πŸ˜€
        Oh, and I’ve never used them for anything… I just like them. I’ve never kissed anyone before so… yeah. Believe it or not 😯 Never dated or anything either. Just don’t feel the need to :X

Tiffany
        Participant

oh wow, thats cool! you know what, i think it it is good you haven’t gotten yourself out in the dating scene just because most other people are. you stick to your guns and when you happen upon that special person (you never find them when you are looking, mind you) it will feel right and you can take things from there. and because they are that special person, they will respect and truely appreciate your decision for no prior relationships. πŸ˜€ nothing to be shy about, that is juicy special! in my opinion, there is absolutely no sense in “wasting” yourself on a superficial, rinky dink, filler relationship, just to have one, cuz other people have one. blah. in the end, it leaves you with nothing other than most likely feeling dirty and disempowered. blah! i wish i stuck to that and never had my first relationship! yick, what a creepazoid, but it was a *learning experience* in knowing what to avoid, lol! still not worth it though, as i would have learned that as i got older anyway. heck, i envy you, so power to you! squee! ( gives you proud and assuring pat on your head) squee! πŸ˜€

Jodi
          Participant

I’m with you, GB. I have my ears pierced twice and that’s it! No other piercings for me.

A friend of mine has a piercing like your new one, Ruffian, except that it’s U-shaped and bigger. She just got her master’s degree to be an English professor, too, but now wants the piercing removed because she’s afraid she won’t get hired to teach at a college with it. However, it’s in her ear so good that they will have to use a large bolt cutter to get it out and will leave 3-4 gaping holes in her ear, which will not be great either, but less noticable. Just keep your future careers in mind when you all get piercings and tattoos and such (keep them subtle and hidden!). People who do the hiring aren’t SUPPOSED to discriminate, but you never know what will be the deciding factor between you and that other person with a more corporate look applying for the same job.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Very good advice πŸ˜‰

Umm well I forgot to read that last post and well wnet and did this instead:

The new one is the little on in the bowl part of my ear, it is called a conch piercing.

As for future jobs, well I dont really like office type jobs, so… and my new boss didnt have anything to say about it, and since most of my work is over the phone it doesnt matter.

Anonymous

Conch.. nice
                That’s so wrong. 8)

I now it sounds lie it is so not part of the ear.

Anonymous

It’s not… but it’s something else people get pierced.

Conch is part of the ear, but yes there are other parts that people get pierced.

Kasie
                  Participant

Better you than me! I have two in each ear lobe and one on the top of my right ear thats it. I took two other piercings out of my ears three years ago cause they kept getting infected. I could get tatts all day long but I can’t do the piercings!

ruffian wrote:

I now it sounds lie it is so not part of the ear.

Wow, how did they do that (pierce it)? Which one hurt the most?

I just got a new piercing too πŸ™‚ my lip was already pierced on one side- so I went for snake bite- and got the other side done. I also have a total of 12 piercings 😯 only 6 are in my ears!
                    I don’t have pics of them tho- and I am in the middle of a nice tat on my back- I’ll have my hubby take a pic πŸ™‚

Kujacker
                    Participant

Yay more piercings x3 I love ear piercings, but the ones inside the ear don’t appeal to me. They look fine and all, I just wouldn’t want one :3
                      I have a total of 28 piercings. I also use to have a sternum piercing… but it kept getting hit and never healed properly. So I just got a scar instead xD
                      One day, I hope to have a job where I can have as many piercings as I want and not worry about job security. My jobs really don’t care about my piercing in the least, but who knows what I might end up doing a year from now. *caution?*

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.