fbpx

I figured there would be more people on this late

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I figured there would be more people on this late

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author

WolfenMachine wrote:

I hope there will be a gold SK, and more than one (I want one too!)

Me too! I could go for a gold SK! ๐Ÿ˜€

Though I’d like to see a copper mauve SK too…

Bob

WolfenMachine wrote:

Well congrats, DM! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Maybe Melody will paint a gold Secret Keeper next year; she will be a perfect match for your new girl ^_^ I hope there will be a gold SK, and more than one (I want one too!) I too was surprised to check ebay and every day the price on her was the same.

And hey, SPark, there’s another one up for you to rationalize 8)
      another what to rationalize?? Another SK?? I’m at work and will not be home until some time Saturday. Did something else nice get listed? I did not get a group e-mail from Karen

BTW if Melody EVER paints a GOLD SK all gloves are off!! SHE WILL BE MINE!! Well within reason!!

Jodi
      Participant

There’s another white SK posted.

Bob

I wonder why we did not get a group e-mail about her??? when did she start and when does she end?
          Sorry I’m at work and can not check e-bay

Jodi
          Participant

I think they’re only sending out emails for Buy Now items not the auctions. It’s got 6 days 18 hours left. The bid is at $355.51.

Bob

No Karen sent one out about the first SK too or t least I think she did I could be wrong, she is mine now so that is a mute point now

SPark
              Participant

They did let us know about that first white one, but really why would they need to notify us of every single auction? I think they’re only letting us know when something completely new is about to be put up.

Bob

I’m back to checking e-bay every other day or so now anyway

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.