fbpx

I figured there would be more people on this late

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I figured there would be more people on this late

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author

humm interesting, whoevere it is they are online right now, because for a few seconds bidder 8 was winning then bidder 5 outbid them.

SPark
    Participant

Yeah, I noticed that too. Bidder 5 was winning all along, then got outbid, but then bid again. Interesting.

frozendragon
      Participant

yeah it was DM

Lokie
        Participant

Just looked it up, its DM. Congrats DM!

SPark
          Participant

Cool! I guess he is branching out a little more.

Congrats DM, i know you will love her.

Skigod377
            Participant

frozendragon wrote:

well who else….not ski…or I’d have to smack her…

Someone help… Frozen has lost his mind and we have to help him find it.

Bob

SPark wrote:

It’s getting there. Though I notice that people are trying, but whoever “bidder 5” is, they’re staying the winnning bidder. I wonder what their high bid is? I could go a little bit higher than it is now, but not too much higher.

that was most likely me. I had a bid at $1000 and it stayed at $717 for about 5 days

Bob

Lokie wrote:

DM?

YES???

I watched and waited until the very last second to place my top bid

Bob

ruffian wrote:

frustrated dragon do we know them?

YES!! It’s me!!
                    I could not figure out an e-bay name and was very frustrated because every name I tried was taken so I let the machine give me options and it was the best for the situation at the time.
                    Since I just spent this much you will not be seeing the name that often at least not until I get my taxes back

Bob

ruffian wrote:

I dont think so they have only bought like one thing since september I am sure dm has bought more than that

I could not afford to buy that much lately and I’m not sure how much more I will be buying in the near future, I did however get a white curlie just a couple weeks ago though. I also got the claw business card holder recently

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I’d really like to see him try and slap you!!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I’d really like to see him try and slap you!!

I bet.

Bob

sorry guys I was trying to keep it real quiet for the last week. I REALLY REALLY wanted this SK. I’m known as the Ivory and Gold Fantasy Dragon so she is perfect for my house. I have posted this elsewhere but now between my 100K mile tune up on my car and my Windstone bill I’m broke again until my OT starts or I get my taxes back. I have LOVED the SK since I first saw her and when i stopped by the wharehouse in November and saw her in person I was spell bound. I’m not planning on branching out much more. I do want to try and get all teh curlie dragon in whatever color they come out in but I think that will be all I will add for now
                            I was really surprised that my bid of $717 held as long as it did. My $1000 max did not get outbid until almost the very end

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Well congrats, DM! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Maybe Melody will paint a gold Secret Keeper next year; she will be a perfect match for your new girl ^_^ I hope there will be a gold SK, and more than one (I want one too!) I too was surprised to check ebay and every day the price on her was the same.

And hey, SPark, there’s another one up for you to rationalize 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.