fbpx

I am sooo cold–snow pics added for those who miss the stuff

Home Forums Miscellany Community I am sooo cold–snow pics added for those who miss the stuff

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I hope the weather person spreads some of that wealth over here. It has been a very strange and dry winter so far. It is supposed to be a wet one so I hope it starts soon

I ended up taking the car today but I need to start back on the bike when it’s not raining to save gas money

Lokie
      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I hope the weather person spreads some of that wealth over here. It has been a very strange and dry winter so far. It is supposed to be a wet one so I hope it starts soon

Lol, amusing you used the word “wealth”. Yes, please, no need to share, you can have ALL the “wealth”. 🙂 This way the tree in front of my house will stop deteriorating and you will get your overtime 😀

Bob

works for me! We are having freeze warnings here though. It’s hurting at least artichokes and oranges so far

Yeah, its really bad for citrus…I heard on the radio that 75% of the citrus crop might have been destroyed…

I left halfway through Monday from work- they sent us to work from home because it was starting to ice over and tomorrow will be the first day I go back to the office. We still had foot long icicles this morning!

Bob

this is a CRAZY winter so far and very little rain in No CA

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.