fbpx

I am sooo cold–snow pics added for those who miss the stuff

Home Forums Miscellany Community I am sooo cold–snow pics added for those who miss the stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Really? I was wondering when the rains were going to start. Its been really dry so far…

Bob

way too dry. I thought El Nino Winters stated raining in December or November and rained thru at least April

WolfenMachine
      Participant

LOL!! There’s a huge cold front slamming the South and there’s 19 people dead already, after the first day, in Oklahoma. That’s really tragic, honestly, but at the same time, its funny in the sense of: all us Suthern people…”OMG ITS COLDER THAN 50°!!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!???!?!?!? x_x” well, drive slower for one thing.
        In my town, people in the estate houses have lost their power already. I suspect more of us are going to be seeing outages soon if there really is sleet like the weathermen are predicting. Oh boy-makes the thought of working a delivery job, exciting, n’est pas?

Skigod377
        Participant

Good grief! That is terrible. People here go nuts after the first snow fall. We get people from all over so alot have never even seen snow. Getting to work gets very interesting when driving around the new guys.

Bob

People hear act like they have never seen rain. Everyone forgets how to drive in the rain

AsH

Well, We’ve offically had our first “snow” day although, its not because of snow. it snowed all day yesterday, then freezing rained, covering everything with ice and then snowed ontop of that. Its like trying to walk on freshly polished hardwood floors in fuzzy socks….

Bob

I’ll be riding my motorcycle to work so it will be very cold

wolflodge100
                Participant

It’s been 22 here the last few mornings. All my animals water dishes freeze solid and the hose is froze and all my ponds have a thick layer of ice.

Jodi
                  Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

It’s been 22 here the last few mornings. All my animals water dishes freeze solid and the hose is froze and all my ponds have a thick layer of ice.

Where is Grover Beach? Northern or Southern CA?

DM – That stinks. Bundle up warmly.

Bob

I will I have ridden for 15 years. I need more money to get my car insurance and registration paid for

Jodi
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I will I have ridden for 15 years. I need more money to get my car insurance and registration paid for

Still… be warm, and be careful. 🙂

wolflodge100
                        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

Grover Beach is in central ca. we are right next to Pismo beach.

Jodi
                          Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

Grover Beach is in central ca. we are right next to Pismo beach.

Wow. It’s hard to believe it’s that cold there. Do you normally have cold and ice in the winter?

wolflodge100
                            Participant

we usually only have light freezes but every 7-10 years we have these hard freezes. The coldest it’s been in my yard was 14.

Lokie
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

way too dry. I thought El Nino Winters stated raining in December or November and rained thru at least April

I know you want it to rain for overtime DragonMaster, but everytime I read your posts about waiting for it, I cringe for personal reasons. The weather here in this part of MA has been insane, if feels like it’s been raining continuously for over a year. Mold is growing on the grass here, and trees are actually dying because of the over abundance of rain. And its January, and we have no snow, just rain. Crazy.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.