fbpx

i am a great ball of hate

Home Forums Miscellany Community i am a great ball of hate

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Hoofer wrote:

Jeeze Louis Man.

How stupid is the medical industry (yes, I meant that) getting? Obviously VERY.

I can really empathize.

I have no idea how you deal with them, except that obviously you have to. I think in your situation, I might have actually started popping a few heads off by now.

Just recently, I had a Doctor try and scare me with the threat of removing me for trespassing while I was attempting to obtain the medical records for someone he had just dropped the ball on. Zero refill of a HEAVY seizure medication that the individual would have been experiencing withdrawal symptoms from, on top of possibly going into a grand mal because of the Doctors God Complex.

What, am I supposed to be ascared? Yeah, I don’t think so. I made SURE they called the police on me and imagine his surprise when he realized that his assistant dialed 911 and it was being recorded, including their request to speak to me and the individual that was there for their records. He’s also been attempting to sabotage (via the faxed records) every attempt for the individual to get another Doctor. Yeah, I’ll be writing that letter to the proper entities. Just what I needed to be doing, not. It’s the principle.
      You don’t mess with someone who has medically controlled seizures. πŸ‘Ώ My father has epilepsy and if it wasn’t for his medication I don’t know what would happen. My mom and he tried to wean him off the medicine years ago (like 20 or more) and it caused him to have one so he went back on the meds and has stayed on them since.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

SO, who has the sand paper and the broom handle? 😈 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tar and feathers works better; but in this instance we’ll do that AFTER the sand paper and broom handle 😈 😈 😈 Don’t mess with my friends or family. You’ll have me to deal with and I’m worse than a mama bear with cubs…

twindragonsmum 😈

tdm

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.