fbpx

Hurt feelings

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hurt feelings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

😥 This has nothing to do with Windstone but e-bay. I bid and won a Stephen King reprint of The Stand script, signed by the cast and Stephen too. And it has been about 2 weeks. The man sent me a polite note Hey I shipped your order please give me a good rating…blah…blah…blah. And I looked tonight to write to ask him about it and he is no longer on e-bay.But he had a 100% rating and had been on there for about 3 years. So what to do now? 😳 Oh well

You could try to see if ebay has his contact info. If so you can contact him probably. I hope you get it worked out.

Jasmine
    Participant

Aw, that sucks. Can you still get information about someone once they’ve deleted their id?

Did you pay for it by paypal? Maybe they can help you get it resolved. I have had a lot of good luck with them backing me when I have had trouble with sellers. See if they can find the seller whether he is still registered or not or whatever resources they have access to. Good luck!

Thank you. I e-mailed him but I have not received a response. I was waiting until today to turn in the “did not receive item” and get paypal involved. But he is no longer a registered user, so I am afraid he closed all his accounts.
      But I just really wanted the movie script. And I love the book and that is one of my all time favorite movies, that pretty much stayed true to the book.

Skigod377
      Participant

You are still covered by Paypal even if he is not a registered user. Hopefully it will still get to you. Stuff can take a while cometimes.

I am waiting on a James Patterson book I won and paid for on the 29th of June. It was only 5 bucks, but sheesh. 🙄
        Atleast you paid by paypal…It’s really hard to get it done when you pay by MO’s. I have sent him 2 emails, and now I am going to send it to the team at ebay to let them sort it out. This is the 2nd time I have gone through this. 😡
        I hope everything works out for you. That is a great book, and the film was very close to it. Hope the script gets to you! 🙂

Thank you, I hope you get your book soon. I sent a couple e-mails and now I filed a dispute with paypal, and still no response. It’s not even really about the money, I really just wanted to read the screen play… 😳 I have all his books in hardback, and most of the movies and I just wanted it.
        And it was a reprint so it was only $26 dollars, but still….

BlueDragon
        Participant

mamawolf544 wrote:

Thank you, I hope you get your book soon. I sent a couple e-mails and now I filed a dispute with paypal, and still no response. It’s not even really about the money, I really just wanted to read the screen play… 😳 I have all his books in hardback, and most of the movies and I just wanted it.
          And it was a reprint so it was only $26 dollars, but still….

Aw, that’s gotta be disappointing! 🙁 I still hope you get your money back, or, even better, you receive it in the mail soon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.