fbpx

How Time Flies… How Much Have You Improved?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone How Time Flies… How Much Have You Improved?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I like that pearl sided Kirin (the natural one, I think you describe it?) I dont remember that one. Lover-ly.

dragonmedley
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I like that pearl sided Kirin (the natural one, I think you describe it?) I dont remember that one. Lover-ly.

Thanks!

😀 That’s the café kirin. I wanted to do black fur, but the brown just happened on its own. If I recall, Megani was the recipient :scratch:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I actually never saw the paw print one until now. They’re all so beautiful!

My favorite was that tri color wolf though with the red, yellow, and blue

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I actually never saw the paw print one until now. They’re all so beautiful!

My favorite was that tri color wolf though with the red, yellow, and blue

Thanks! It means a lot coming from you 😀 This little guy here, right? A trade with Koishii.

One day, drag0n, when you’ve gotten all that repressed painting from lack of PYO out of your system, we can do a trade. I want a Blu phoenix and I can do an even brighter wolf for you!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA YEA!!! We MUST do that! 🙂

Indeed, that is the lovely wolf I was speaking of! He’s SO COOL! 😮

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Well I did post my first pyos–haven’t done anything recently but did manage to snag a keeper and griffith lately. Here goes….

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11954

Duld
                Participant

I only did two… I wanted to do more but importing is too expensive for making it a habit… ^.^

BRoS wrote:

thank you guys, now my pictures are coming

and my pride my pride, the offspring of the dragons Desert Storm and Aurora Borealis (which should explain the colours) I bring you the Desert Star

I especially love the colors that you chose for the muse BRoS; they’re so inventive! 😀

Duld
                  Participant

thank you, ^.^ so do I.. I love my muse, to bad that the paint peeled of a part, it pissed me off so it’s still unlaquered, but it’s still a fav, I wanna do more muses

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Aww, that’s a shame! I remember that muse; it always was one of my favorite ones. Wasn’t it partly based on a local chicken breed?

machineguts
                      Participant

Yummy, I love the colors of Desert Star! Reminds me of a gourmet chocolate sculpture! :yum:

Duld
                        Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Aww, that’s a shame! I remember that muse; it always was one of my favorite ones. Wasn’t it partly based on a local chicken breed?

thanks O.O you remember it still?? wow and yes it was based on the Icelandic chicken breed / snow owl

machineguts wrote:

Yummy, I love the colors of Desert Star! Reminds me of a gourmet chocolate sculpture! :yum:

lol, maybe I should do more

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I’m enjoying these pictures! 😀 Well I just got my black rescue keeper last night–have an idea in my head–try to paint him like the Toruk creature on Avatar. I’m sitting looking at this thing–hmmmm—can I do it? Oh well, I’ll have fun trying!

LadyFirebird wrote:

I’m enjoying these pictures! 😀 Well I just got my black rescue keeper last night–have an idea in my head–try to paint him like the Toruk creature on Avatar. I’m sitting looking at this thing–hmmmm—can I do it? Oh well, I’ll have fun trying!

That’s so funny — I was expecting everyone to start painting Avatar-inspired PYOs right after the film came, but it never really happened.

Lokie
                            Participant

Nice idea for a thread. I look forward to see mine and others improvements in another 5 years.

My first Gryphon:

In Progress of my current one:

My first Dragon:

A Middle one:

Last one:

The dragon and gryphon are my least favorite PYOs I’ve painted, but I think they are the only pieces I painted that demonstrate improvement over time. My favorites are my nebula kirin, brown wolf, and bay roan uni. A mix of old, middle, and new =)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.