fbpx

How much is a Green Male Dragon worth? $102.50!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How much is a Green Male Dragon worth? $102.50!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I was going to go as high as $80, give or take, cause I’ve been looking for one for quite some time… but I’ll stop my bidding at $75, I’ll find another some other time. =/

I have to admit I haven’t been looking for one– but this particular one is just— well I am in love with it… I already put in my max bid at $77—

I hope no one else bids– if you really really want him I understand– but I may– MAY- try to scrape up more cash for him… my hubby is going to kill me tho. As it is I told him I would only go to $50— I guess its the nature of the beast!

I appreciate if you don’t bid but totally understand if you do πŸ™‚

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Mipa- just a friendly word of warning. While I don’t think that anyone here at the forum would take advantage of knowing your max bid, this forum is public and we get lots of lurkers here. All one would need to do is bid $0.50 over your max bid and you’d loose him by $0.50! That would be depressing! 😯
      So, be careful where you post your max bid amount in the future. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

yeah- well– you’re right I should have pm’d advice taken!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

mipa wrote:

yeah- well– you’re right I should have pm’d advice taken!

It’s okay! You can always edit it out of your post if you want. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

mwahahahahahahaha- I won him!
        My hubby gave me the extra money!

I was freaking out this morning when I saw he was to $96– my 3 year old says to me
        “relax mama- stop freaking out, you’re crazy!”
        hahaha- my hubby said
        “Just get him- he can’t go that much higher”
        Yeah! I swear ebay can be like a drug– I actually feel high from winning!

Now I have to wait to get him– plus ist’s saturday and monday is a holiday– sigh- it will be a while!

Jodi
        Participant

Congrats! He’s really beautiful.

Congrats. I hope he comes in one peice and you have instructed the seller to package him really well.

dragonessjade wrote:

Congrats. I hope he comes in one peice and you have instructed the seller to package him really well.

i did!!! paid insurance too

Cool. I am sure you will get him w/o not problem then. πŸ˜€

Maria
          Participant

Congrats, mipa. He looks like an exceptionally colorful green dragon. He’s special.

Skigod377
            Participant

Nice job! Congrats!! What a nice hubby, too πŸ˜€

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Congrats Mipa! He looks like a beautiful green male- if I didn’t already have one I would covet him! πŸ˜†

Congrats, Mipa! Both on the win and having a cool husband! πŸ˜€

Bob

I was gone fo rthe weekend and not at my computer so I missed the listing, but it sounds like you got a GREAT deal. I remember a couple years ago when a Brown Mle Dragon sold for $525. You never know what items on e-bay will do. If he does not have the felt he must be a very OLD dragon indeed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.