fbpx

How many and what?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How many and what?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to know how many and what are the sculpts of the pegasus and the unicorns? I know there is a grand unicorn in black, but is there one in white? Do the pegasus also come in the grand sculpt? Are there some in only black or white and not in the other color? I also don’t know rhe names of the sculpts. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

Maria
    Participant

The Grand Unicorn was produced in white. Melody has had a Grand Pegasus in the works for a while, but it’s not available yet. There’s a picture of it in her gallery. There have been a couple test paint colors on the Grand Unicorn (like a bay). All Pegasus and unicorn sculpts were produced in black and in white.

Just the 4 pegasus…Male, mother, young, and hatching…In white and black. But, black was LP…White was production line.
      Unicorns, came in black and white production with the exception of the Grand in black, he was I think LE…Unicorns were…Grand, male, mother, young, and baby. Grand is rearing, male is sitting up, female lays down, young is sitting with 4 hooves on the ground, and the baby is laying.
      Hope this helps a bit. 😀

also there was a gothic unicorn who looks a bit like a goat and there is only one sculpt for him.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

With the baby pegasus there are two versions of the white one – with and without the necklace. I believe the Black Grand Unicorns were limited edition of 12, sold on ebay before the database was begun, thus they do not appear in it.

Special Unicorns……….Number of Items auctioned
        Young Unicorn (Jet Black)……….1
        Baby Unicorn (Pinto)……….1
        Gothic Unicorn (Dark Ivory)……….2
        Paint-Your-Own Unicorn (Light Rocky Mountain)……….1
        Young Unicorn (Medicine Hat) 1
        Unicorn Gargoyle (Pinto)……….2 (the last auction was for #3, I believe #1 was misplaced)
        Grand Unicorn (Buckskin Pinto)……….1
        Baby Unicorn (Quagga)……….1
        Grand Unicorn (Dark Dun)……….1
        Mother Unicorn (Quagga)……….1

Special Pegasus……….Number of Items auctioned
        Male Pegasus (Appaloosa)……….1
        Male Pegasus (Bay Pinto)……….1
        Mother Pegasus (Dun)……….1
        Baby Pegasus (Blood Bay)……….1
        Mother Pegasus (Black Rainbow Wing)……….1

Thank you!! I didn’t know there were so many different ones of both of these! I just recently started collecting them and I was getting confused. This is very helpful!!! 😀 😀 :yes:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.