fbpx

How Do You Lose a Piano??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody How Do You Lose a Piano??

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    nessiemom
    Participant

Scary thought… Was it an upright or grand???

Pegasi1978
      Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

I find the idea that the piano is ‘missing’ funny πŸ˜† I told my mom that and she’s like, “… and your father thinks you had a lot to move? Heh!” My dad thought I had way too much stuff when I got my stuff out of storage. Now he sees it mostly unpacked and realizes that it’s really not that much and most of it was books (can’t back large tubs full of books… I wouldn’t be able to lift them!), empty windstone boxes, and stuffed animals!. Emphasis on the books (only 5 are plush… about 14 were books and paperwork!).

When the movers moved us from the trailer we were living in before the place my husband and I were living in now we had 20+ boxes of books. I’ve gotten rid of some books while we have been here, but I think it’s still going to be 20+ boxes when they come to pack up our stuff next month.

I FOUND IT! 8)

Laurie
        Participant

Stupid__gyrl wrote:

I FOUND IT! 8)

Did I miss something? πŸ˜• 😳 Do you work with everyone at Windstones? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

nevermind, found YOU!! πŸ˜‰

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Yay!! No more missing piano! Now to find everything else! πŸ˜†

Melody
            Keymaster

nessiemom wrote:

Scary thought… Was it an upright or grand???

Just an upright, fortunately.

nessiemom
              Participant

Phew… I could see losing an upright while moving all the inventory and stuff! I couldn’t figure out how you could lose a grand… But I’m glad it’s found! One mystery solved… Heaven only knows how many more to go!!! Ain’t moving fun?? *NOT*!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.