fbpx

How Do You Lose a Piano??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody How Do You Lose a Piano??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

LOL! Just wanted to tell you im glad you’re getting settled. We have missed you around here! (And we have certainly missed all the goodies on Ebay) Hope to see you soon! And sorry your llama didnt want to go with you.

**Sorry guys. I didnt see the move thread before I posted this. I should have just added on.

Skigod377
      Participant

BDW
        Participant

Same here, miss you Melody!
          And thank you on the update.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

😯 😯 hope you find the piano soon!

tdm

Maria
            Participant

You lost a piano? I can imagine losing a keyboard, but a piano… 😆

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

YESYES! very missed!

*rofled all over about the piano*

Leigha
                Participant

I chuckled over the piano 😀

I want to come help un pack >.< unpacking is so much more fun than packing.

Maria
                  Participant

What Leigha said. 😀 Unpacking for Windstone must be great fun.

Purplecat
                    Participant

rofl…@ the piano. 🙂 I’m really glad things are coming together for you! 😀

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I think losing a piano deserves its own thread…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

I’m glad the move is going so well. I can only imagine how many boxes you have to unpack to lose a piano! 😯

frozendragon
                          Participant

didn’t it end up being like 18-20 semi trucks worth of stuff that was moved?

I can’t even imagine enough stuff to fill one… much less the amount to fill that many… 😯 😯

Melody
                            Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

LOL! Just wanted to tell you im glad you’re getting settled. We have missed you around here! (And we have certainly missed all the goodies on Ebay) Hope to see you soon! And sorry your llama didnt want to go with you.

**Sorry guys. I didnt see the move thread before I posted this. I should have just added on.I know I am impressed that we lost the piano, not that the piano is a very high priority. We actually know which crate it is in, but we can’t find the crate.
                              My son Griffin (Gifgiff) has been taking pictures of the shop every day, so we maybe we can do a time lapse thing of it getting unpacked.
                              I’ll do a new raffle soon as I can find a suitable prize, or … should I just do a raffle and then come up with something as a prize? That is what I did for the first raffle.

KoishiiKitty
                              Participant

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

**Sorry guys. I didnt see the move thread before I posted this. I should have just added on.I know I am impressed that we lost the piano, not that the piano is a very high priority. We actually know which crate it is in, but we can’t find the crate.
                                My son Griffin (Gifgiff) has been taking pictures of the shop every day, so we maybe we can do a time lapse thing of it getting unpacked.
                                I’ll do a new raffle soon as I can find a suitable prize, or … should I just do a raffle and then come up with something as a prize? That is what I did for the first raffle.

the photo idea is an AWESOME idea! that would be way cool to see!

I think every one is going to jump at the idea od raffle first, prize later 😆

Leigha
                                Participant

RAFFLE RAFFLE!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.