fbpx

Holidays

Home Forums Miscellany Community Holidays

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

okay….I’m PMing

skigod377 wrote:

I still have some *Takes a huge bite* but they are going fast πŸ˜›

So Ski, if I REALLY like this chocolate- can I special request more be bought and I reimburse you for cost and shipping?

Skigod377
      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

So Ski, if I REALLY like this chocolate- can I special request more be bought and I reimburse you for cost and shipping?

Sure, but they are not around besides Christmas and they run out fast. I can mail the bars tomorrow but I dont know if there will be any left be the time you tell me you like it, or not. Then you have to wait till next year. πŸ˜₯ Like I have to… πŸ˜₯ Every YEAR… πŸ˜₯ Actually I can save a few of my bars and if you like them i’ll send you a couple more.

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Mmmmm chocolate advent calendars! *crap, I think I missed a few days! Eeeep! runs to catch up =P*

Maybe you need two calenders? JUST to make sure you get the dates right?! You know, a back up.

😯 Why didn’t I think of that??

skigod377 wrote:

Yes! I love it and want to share it with other chocolate lovers. I can bring myself to share some bars.

I’d like to try one! You have my address… πŸ˜€

Skigod377
          Participant

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Yes! I love it and want to share it with other chocolate lovers. I can bring myself to share some bars.

I’d like to try one! You have my address… πŸ˜€

Yours is already ready to go πŸ™‚

Thanks! I can’t wait to try it! πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Sure, but they are not around besides Christmas and they run out fast. I can mail the bars tomorrow but I dont know if there will be any left be the time you tell me you like it, or not. Then you have to wait till next year. πŸ˜₯ Like I have to… πŸ˜₯ Every YEAR… πŸ˜₯ Actually I can save a few of my bars and if you like them i’ll send you a couple more.

How much are they- if less than <$5 per bar grab me several!

Skigod377
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

How much are they- if less than <$5 per bar grab me several!

$2.25. I will grab some next time I hit the PX.

Starbreeze
              Participant

pretty soon you’re going to need a dump truck to carry it..

Skigod377
                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’ll also carry on my MIL tradition of giving a package of new socks and underwear.

“We got UNDERWEAR?” my husband and his brother would say. πŸ˜†

I thought we were the only unfortunate kids. Socks and underwear every year. πŸ™„ We always managed to nag my mom into letting us open our presents early. I dont really have any funny Christmas stories.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Not even one??? πŸ˜₯

Skigod377
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Not even one??? πŸ˜₯

Geez…you have had me wracking my brain for an hour! Christmas at my house was not always wonderful. Im trying to think of a funny story but I have none off the top of my head. Next time I talk to my mom, I will ask her if she remembers one.

Maria
                      Participant

Are you back on good terms with your mom, in that case? Too late for her to get the guinea pig, though…

Skigod377
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Are you back on good terms with your mom, in that case? Too late for her to get the guinea pig, though…

My mom just made a backwards comment when she got the cat the Watergazer painted for me. No guinea pig for HER!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 114 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.