fbpx

Holidays

Home Forums Miscellany Community Holidays

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Christmas is “The most wonderful time….of the year!” The song says so! I will be all alone πŸ˜₯

aww….poor ski…you still have us….and the cookies I’m sending tomorrow…

well if the post office delivers them……(no comment on the post office)

I made cookies for you, too, but the shortning was bad. Yuk. No cookies today, but I did get chocolate!

Maria
      Participant

The Lindt stuff, Ski? I still can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s out here now too.

God..the carols! No!!!!
        Ummm I celebrate Yule…but Santa still comes on Dec. 25…a bit late for Yule…but you have to give the poor guy a break. πŸ™‚
        Yule will just be a quite day after work (can’t get out of work that day…not a “real” holiday to the people here).
        Otherwise fun juggling to spend time with In-Laws or my parents.

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The Lindt stuff, Ski? I still can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s out here now too.

Yep! I have it at home. I will let you know what it is when I get there.

mimitrek wrote:

OMG — you actually still have a…record player? 😯

Garage sales! And yes, they still work πŸ˜€

SO, frozen, can you send me cookies too??! Maybe a little care package!

Hahahahaha- that just reminded me of white elephant gifts- we could all make care packages for one other person on this board and ship them off for Christmas. It’s a nice thought anyways πŸ˜€

Skigod377
          Participant

I plan on sending chocolate bars!

skigod377 wrote:

To me?!! Well hell, lemme give you my address!

Skigod377
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

To me?!! Well hell, lemme give you my address!

Yeah! PM me!

Skigod377
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Its called “Weinachts Mandel” (W/almonds) or Weinachts Chocolade.” (W/o almonds. Which would you guys prefer??

frozendragon
                Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Hahahahaha- that just reminded me of white elephant gifts- we could all make care packages for one other person on this board and ship them off for Christmas. It’s a nice thought anyways πŸ˜€

yes….I did intend on sending them today as well…..but anthony had the munchies….lots of moving last night and he was a bit stressed so I let him….

so it will probably tomorrow or wednesday that I send them….

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Its called “Weinachts Mandel” (W/almonds) or Weinachts Chocolade.” (W/o almonds. Which would you guys prefer??

Don’t care….chocolate!

Skigod377
                    Participant

PM addresses and I will send CHOCOLATE!!!

I want mine with almonds!

frozendragon wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

yes….I did intend on sending them today as well…..but anthony had the munchies….lots of moving last night and he was a bit stressed so I let him….

so it will probably tomorrow or wednesday that I send them….

Frozen, I will WAIT for cookies!! No problems whatsoever with the waiting if it means food at the end of it πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 114 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.