fbpx

Hippocampus X3-last pg

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Hippocampus X3-last pg

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,302 total)
  • Author

Yes, Beautiful Wolf

Kelly
    Participant

I love how Aurora came out fantastic job! 🙂

Prezaurian
      Participant

Very nice effect on the wolf. She must shimmer no matter what angle you look at her from!

Thanks everyone.You guys always make me smile and it lifts my heart to make someone else smile too.
        Pre.-gotta love them metallic huh? Wish I had a good camera and setup.Flash reflecks back too much and you can’t see all the details and color changes.Maybe when it arrives at it’s new home the owner can get some good shots for us and show it off more.I think they will be pleasantly surprised when they see it in person.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lokie
        Participant

They are both lovely =)

Falcolf
          Participant

Very pretty, I love your blending and antiquing work!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

So thrilled to see “Aurora” in person and I’ll try to grab some better photos when I have time to setup my lightbox, but for now, here she is in her sparkling splendor.

Thanks to Bodine for such an amazing job interpretting my idea & putting it into beautiful art on this sculpt.

Aurora turned out Especially Lovely!
            Congrats on receiving such a Fabulous Wolf, mashubert! Great Job Bodine! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aww,thanks you guys.I needed a little lift and reading these has helped.I am so pleased M. is proud of it.Thank you for letting me paint for you.Hugz!

This is my newest unicorn.Linda’s Love
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Linda’s Love is a Wonderful Uni, Bodine!
            Blue-eyed Piebalds are always so neat looking! Really nice job on the ‘Fantasy’ style blends and coloring too! 😀

I’ll be ordering my small Dragon PYO tomorrow to send to you for my commission – I’ll PM tracking info! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Prezaurian
            Participant

Linda’s Love is a really pretty unicorn. That fantasy pattern IS quite striking. I’m not sure how I feel about the white neck and chest (blue eyed horses have always weirded me out because their pupils are so visible…and sideways ^_^;), but overall Linda’s Love is a gorgeous piece. The flare upwards from black into those iridescent colors really gets me. So cool!

I really love the name Linda’s Love is so true. Thank You again, I Love it, Linda

Ohhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhh!

Unicorns!

Linda’s Love is gorgeous, just like the other one you did with the scenery.

I’m not usually a fan of the fantasy style, but yours are so amazing with all their detail work.

I was nicknamed, at one place I worked, Arora Borealus(sp?). I figured it was because I can be quite multifaceted with my personality, but they corrected me and stated it was because how vibrant and shiny (positive minded, positive influence to those around me) I can be.

It’s long overdue.

AMAZING WORK!

Sunrise Horizon. Amazing scenery on her/him.
              Penelope (Grey w/pinstriping) we’re discussing a possible new line with silver horned Unicorns, grey w/white mane & tails! Imagine that. :->
              Peacock Eye Wip – OMG I missed buying that one (IN A HEARTBEAT, if the funds allowed it) Do you recall how much you sold her/him for?
              Peacock Eye Green – Lovely, but not as keen on the Greens, definitely a BLUE woman.

All of your Keepers, Wolves and definitely the Foos. Here’s a tidbit for you, I never really cared for the Foos until I saw the ones you painted. OMGawd! That’s how I imagined they looked back in the day, when they were first created for the Dynasty’s, with all their vibrant colors, standing guard over their masters in the Orient.

Oh yeah, your work, AMAZING!

Warm regards and you all have a BEE YOU T FULL day.

~Hoofer

WOW! I am floored and so proud.Thank you for such praise,I don’t know what to say Hoofer.Thank you. :love:
              Always happy to make someone else happy. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,302 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.