fbpx

hidden online status

Home Forums Miscellany Community hidden online status

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

I hide my status when I don’t know if I will be here and have to run from the comp. I’d hate to forget and have people think I’m here when I’m not. πŸ™„

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

HEY WORKD HERE I AM YOU ALL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!!
      I was a little curious why this topic was ask so and so and no Guy evey made it as the Target though??

What?? XD In english, perhaps…??

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I was a little curious why this topic was ask so and so and no Guy evey made it as the Target though??

I think he’s complaining that no male has ever been the ask ‘whoever’ topic. That’s my guess. I’m only good at translating horrendous writing.

Skigod377
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I think he’s complaining that no male has ever been the ask ‘whoever’ topic. That’s my guess. I’m only good at translating horrendous writing.BUt thats not true since Frozen was asked. DM must be in a hurry since we know he’s not drunk…

I think it translates to “Im at work here and all you guys already know everything about me. I was wondering why this topic is now “ask so and so” (IE “Everyone”) and no guy has been asked.”

But Frozen has been asked, and we do indeed know everything about DM. πŸ˜›

Thanks for the translation, ski, because I didn’t understand it at all! πŸ˜† I like your new location, by the way! Catch a nice tan!

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I think he’s complaining that no male has ever been the ask ‘whoever’ topic. That’s my guess. I’m only good at translating horrendous writing.BUt thats not true since Frozen was asked. DM must be in a hurry since we know he’s not drunk…

I think it translates to “Im at work here and all you guys already know everything about me. I was wondering why this topic is now “ask so and so” (IE “Everyone”) and no guy has been asked.”

But Frozen has been asked, and we do indeed know everything about DM. πŸ˜›

That was my interpretation too. πŸ˜‰

DM you haven’t been holding out info on us, have you? πŸ˜†

Purplecat
        Participant

*shrugs* You may need to remember that we have sooo many females here on this forum….the guys are greatly outnumbered…giving of course the gals the highest probability of questions asked….It isnt really that anyone prefers the girls over the guys…just that there’s more girls to ask. πŸ˜†

frozendragon
          Participant

purplecat wrote:

*shrugs* You may need to remember that we have sooo many females here on this forum….the guys are greatly outnumbered…giving of course the gals the highest probability of questions asked….It isnt really that anyone prefers the girls over the guys…just that there’s more girls to ask. πŸ˜†

and the girls like to talk a whole lot more than the guys…

a WHOLE LOT… more… LOL

Skigod377
            Participant

Pfft. I remember when DM first got here and seemed to be racing me for posts. Come to think of it, he is the one who seems to notice whenever someone reaches a high number or passes someone. I think its obsession. πŸ˜†

frozendragon
              Participant

that’s true too…

but lots of his are more randomness than anything else…

πŸ˜†

If you look at the top 10 posters, two guys have made the list. I think they’re holding their own on chattiness. πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
                Participant

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

tdm

frozendragon
                  Participant

starbreeze wrote:

If you look at the top 10 posters, two guys have made the list. I think they’re holding their own on chattiness. πŸ˜†

yes but look at the dates joined and then the number of posts…

that says a lot right there…

lamortefille
                    Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Hhmm, me thinks now I know what my mother mean’t when she said ” Becareful if you eavesdrop. You might not like what you hear.” πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

But, I do think the question was asked out of curiosity, not an accusation. πŸ˜‰

Hmmm…if we’re quoting moms, my mom always taught me that if I didn’t have anything nice to say, not to say anything at all. I think it’s a nice policy to follow, but others may disagree.

Ski, that comment is not directed at YOU, it’s just my opinion.

Skigod377
                      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Ski, that comment is not directed at YOU, it’s just my opinion.

Since I am the only one who used the word “Retarded” and thats one of the two words you used in your post, I figured it was at least partially directed at me. *shrugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.